Search results

+
  1. Necromancie

I would rather craft weapons

What is the point in crafting anything? Crafted can't be upgraded and Iconic can't use mods. There is a crafted mod from the chimera, but why craft it if your iconic weapon can't use it. Let us upgrade crafted weapons, would rather do that then get stuck using only iconic. Some of things they...
  2. Necromancie

Phantom Liberty Thumbs Down.....

Might be Spoilers.. At the point where you have to escape, at the elevator. Where attacked and literally 25 red circles are right in front of us. No way in hell you can make it out of that. They all just rush you at once. If that is how the whole DLC is then I'm done not fun all frustrating. I...
  3. Necromancie

Xbox SX Adrenaline Rush.

After 2.0.1 AR still not showing discription and doesn't trigger. Was like this in 2.0 and now 2.0.1.
  4. Necromancie

2.0.1 still no dlc car

yes all installed. Car not really the point. It's the principle. I paid for preorder for free car.
  5. Necromancie

2.01 still got cigarette stuck in my hand

I am quiting the game not kidding
  6. Necromancie

2.0.1 still no dlc car

So I just left clouds for automatic love and no text or car in list. The car is in autofixer with a pad lock. Am I needing to start over?
  7. Necromancie

No pre order bonus for phantom liberty

Nope I sent in a ticket but never heard from them
  8. Necromancie

Question about Quadra Vilgilante

Doesn't matter if they get sick of it. It is there job to fix what they have broke. That's my opinion about the matter.
  9. Necromancie

Don't worry not going to buy it. Will ck autofixer to see if it is owned in it. I hope so.
  10. Necromancie

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

Missing preorder car on XBSX.
  11. Necromancie

I started this save 9/28 at aroung 11:30 PM pst. I put in a ticket, we'll see.
  12. Necromancie

If I disliked the game because Johny... [possible Spoilers]

I'm probably going to regret it, but I bought it so I will play it. I don't like Johnny, have never given him my body, I never will. If I live 6 mins or 6 weeks he will never get my body.
  13. Necromancie

Was installed had ck mark said installed, still no car.
  14. Necromancie

On XBSX Preordered PL and started new V. Im in act 2 doing random things, Haven't touched PL yet, but haven't gotten my Car for preorder. Do I need to start PL dlc to get the car?
  15. Necromancie

Why are weapons getting automatically disassembled

I'm on XBSX and am playing 2.0 new character. I've noticed randomly I will pick up a weapon and it's gone from inventory. Is this intentional or Bug?
  16. Necromancie

Why are weapons getting automatically disassembled

I'm XBSX and same thing. Pick up weapon look in inventory and it's not there. Guess I'm not the only one.
  17. Necromancie

Johnny's Clothes (Quest Marker)

XBSX I started a new save on 1.61. Did Chipin in and quest marker never disappeared from glasses. Reloaded to do mission again Glasses didn't lose quest marker. I thought they fixed this. I know they don't weigh anything, it's just 1st wasn't fixed, then they fixed and now it's broke again...
  18. Necromancie

Flawless Ruby XBSX (Question)

I have Hattori and not one of them in Velen or Novigrad are selling. Hopefully in Skellige. Think this has also been changed (not for the good) Thanks for info
  19. Necromancie

Flawless Ruby XBSX (Question)

Anybody know where in upgraded ver. you get a flawless ruby? Haven't found any blacksmith or armorer that sells them. I just want to build forgotten silver sword.
  20. Necromancie

2 problems, Steering and Colby CX410 Butte

1. Steering: When turning camera stays in postion then jerks behind vehicle. Makes it frustating to drive anymore. Was working fine last time i played about a week ago. 2. I have done after doing Playing for time and reload to do it before. Car is marked on map I use it as waypoint. Get there...
Top Bottom