Phantom Liberty Thumbs Down.....

+
Might be Spoilers..
At the point where you have to escape, at the elevator. Where attacked and literally 25 red circles are right in front of us. No way in hell you can make it out of that. They all just rush you at once. If that is how the whole DLC is then I'm done not fun all frustrating. I play on very hard and no way will I lower it for anything. Was nice up to this but I'm done. I will not be buying W4.

The phantom liberty gameplay updates are amazing. The gigs are mehhh with one exception. THE DELIVERY OF VEHIXCLES ARE AMAZING. seriusly, this went far towards making the game replayable, and more quests like this are needed.

The story is hacky and not worth it.

Overall 8/10 and only because of the carjacking gigs that is repeatable. Without that gig it would be 4/10 and if it had only given story it would be a solid 0/10.

CDPR needs to focus on the world and the gameplay loop. Not the narrative.

Might be Spoilers..
At the point where you have to escape, at the elevator. Where attacked and literally 25 red circles are right in front of us. No way in hell you can make it out of that. They all just rush you at once. If that is how the whole DLC is then I'm done not fun all frustrating. I play on very hard and no way will I lower it for anything. Was nice up to this but I'm done. I will not be buying W4.
As LeKill3rFou mentioned - correctly - the length of your survival is what matters.
After the ambush starts, you will hear com dialog (after some time) about starting something up. From that point, the dialog will give you indications "how much more" you'll have to survive (no "timer" will be shown on the screen, though). Once that's done, it will be over quickly.

Movement and position are the most important things to watch (some will rush you, others will stay above to snipe). That big thingy in the middle of the room will be you best cover from the ones already on the ground. Moving around should be manageable even with basic sprint - if you don't have jump enhancer cyberware or Sandevistan - plus some blinding (Flash grenade or Rebooting Optics are quite useful). Forget taking everyone out before they rush you (or at least I was never able to do so, can't say I tried everything, though). Also, there are multiple explosives around (pipes upstairs, mine crates on the ground floor), those can deal nice damage and knock enemies down. If you are cornered, try getting some distance, and look out for enemy grenades.

Also, combat wise, that's far not what the whole DLC will be.

Might be Spoilers..

You're right, no matter what others say. If you didn't enjoy it, then that's ok too.

I play on very hard and no way will I lower it for anything.

Honestly, it sounds like you're letting your ego get in the way of your enjoyment.

Don't worry, it's a single player game, no one will ever know you reduced the difficulty. You can bring it back up afterwards. There is no shame in doing that.

It's very possible to do it on very hard but if you've gotten to a point where you're not enjoying things because it's too difficult for you, just lower the difficulty. No one will know.

I just nearly through my PC out the window at the part when you have to get in teh boot of the car and highjack it.

Everything is fine until you take control of the car. The car is not looked to cam and you have to f**k about with the cam whilst driving the car.

This is not fun, this is written by ^%£$^% %£$%^£.

Seriously, whoever though that this is a joke of developer.

Seriously, you have hacked the car, why can't you just use the cam facing forward to drive the car? A was that far to difficult for you?

^%^$%'s

Top Bottom