2.0.1 still no dlc car

+
So I just left clouds for automatic love and no text or car in list. The car is in autofixer with a pad lock.
Am I needing to start over?

Are you on console? If so check you have the DLC (for pre order) installed.

Honestly you are not missing anything the car is huge, turns like a boat and makes load exhaust bangs each gear shift.

You are supposed to receive a text message saying that you won a car lottery or something right? It appeared for me after 2-3 minutes after exiting my apartment (on a completed game save) Don't know exactly after which point in the story you are supposed to receive it but my guess would be after completing the VDB story quest?

You are supposed to receive a text message saying that you won a car lottery or something right? It appeared for me after 2-3 minutes after exiting my apartment (on a completed game save) Don't know exactly after which point in the story you are supposed to receive it but my guess would be after completing the VDB story quest?
For me, it was immediate once Act 2 started (ps5).

Hi, I still don’t have the car. Im on Xbox, and I have installed the pre order item. If anyone knows how to fix it, or if there’s a way to talk to CD directly, please tell me

Hi, I still don’t have the car. Im on Xbox, and I have installed the pre order item. If anyone knows how to fix it, or if there’s a way to talk to CD directly, please tell me
I think you can directly contact the support ;)
There is not a dedicated category, but this one should be fine ("contact us" button)

Top Bottom