Question about Quadra Vilgilante

+
On XBSX
Preordered PL and started new V. Im in act 2 doing random things, Haven't touched PL yet, but haven't gotten my Car for preorder.
Do I need to start PL dlc to get the car?

Playthrough started after PL release on XBX too, after 30 hrs, no message yet.
I think I see the car on the auto-fixer (but locked), not sure when it's supposed to be unlocked, so I keep playing until I get a message (or not).

Nope, I have the same issue on the PS5. I also saw some reports regarding the PC version on reddit.

On XBSX
Preordered PL and started new V. Im in act 2 doing random things, Haven't touched PL yet, but haven't gotten my Car for preorder.
Do I need to start PL dlc to get the car?
Did you check the AutoFixer website on the computer in your apartment?
Normally you should receive a message on your phone regarding that car.
I'm also on XBSX, I did not receive that message but the car was listed as owned at the AutoFixer website and it was available in my car list.

Playthrough started after PL release on XBX too, after 30 hrs, no message yet.
I think I see the car on the auto-fixer (but locked), not sure when it's supposed to be unlocked, so I keep playing until I get a message (or not).
You will get the car in your inventory, once CDPR get's their act together that is; don't buy the car from Autofixer.

Having this issue also (Series X), saw a few people on Reddit having similar problems. Apparently it's supposed to unlock When you reach Act 2. I'm hours past that point and nada.

Tempted to start another ticket but at this point I think support might be getting sick of hearing from me.

Having this issue also (Series X), saw a few people on Reddit having similar problems. Apparently it's supposed to unlock When you reach Act 2. I'm hours past that point and nada.

Tempted to start another ticket but at this point I think support might be getting sick of hearing from me.
Doesn't matter if they get sick of it. It is there job to fix what they have broke. That's my opinion about the matter.

Don't worry not going to buy it. Will ck autofixer to see if it is owned in it. I hope so.
It won’t say that there. The first few days I couldn’t get my goodies because gog was being a pain the ass, even once I got it integrated; it made no mention of it on autofixer. A few hours of playing later and when I held the summon key down by mistake the car was in my inventory.

Top Bottom