Search results

+
  1. Hammerstein

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Ultimately there is no good outcome for anyone. V can save their life, but at the cost of becoming a nobody, killing Johnny and at best maybe be another suit behind a desk at Langley. You will never have meaningful chrome again and all your friends have moved on. Reed becomes even more...
  2. Hammerstein

Phantom Liberty or "What would you like to see improved in the future of CP2077"

What I would like to see is an ending that is not a depressing bummer.
  3. Hammerstein

Judy ... ugh ! [Spoilers]

Whatever you want your opinion to be. Have a nice sunday :coolstory:
  4. Hammerstein

By your logic V's number would already have been up by the end of the prologue, or by the moment V killed a high ranking Tyger Claw. Look, I really don't want to waste my sunday evening with this, or have the mods crack down on us. You have your opinion and I have mine. And we should leave it...
  5. Hammerstein

V the scary merc, who got shot in the head by a fatass has-been fixer and his single bodyguard, is now the most feared person in the city. As I already said: the game has zero consistency. So ofc you can say "this and that would be logical", but at the same time there are countless plotholes...
  6. Hammerstein

Yet V, who is marked for death by Arasaka, the Scavs, the Tyger Claws, the Maelstromers, the remains of the Voodoos (or Netwatch) and countless other factions that V has messed with - can freely walk the streets, sleep safe and sound in their apartment, visit shops, bars and ripperdocs and never...
  7. Hammerstein

Evelyn had it coming, cause she completely underestimated the situation. Which is even more ironic because during the chat with V she says something like "Everything thinks they are in control". And so did she. The thing that bothers me isn't that her character made bad decisions, but that the...
  8. Hammerstein

Cyberpunk 2077 is too short!

When I read the dev interview about W3 being too long and Cyberpunk being shorter I thought "That's fine. Make a shorter game, but offer more granularity and player choices". Instead we got a much shorter game than W3 with LESS player choices, branches or meaningful decisions. I would even have...
  9. Hammerstein

@SigilFey You are talking about freedom and choices, but none of that is even in the game. The whole Evelyn arc is an on-rails story experience where it does not matter at all how we want to play our V, the outcome is always the same. Pretty much everything you wrote about Evelyn is your...
  10. Hammerstein

By that logic the existence of suicide prevention wards in psychiatric hospitals would be deeply unethical (which they aren't).
  11. Hammerstein

Well that's how you interpret that mission. So you play your V as a stone-cold merc who gives no f*s, that's fine. Others might want to play their V as someone with compassion, who would have tried to help Evelyn. But the game does not even offer that option, despite the trailers and dev...
  12. Hammerstein

DLC with the Evelyn Parker route (betraying Dexter DeShawn)

The game already includes way too many illusions and red herrings that lead nowhere, as well as quests that just end without followups. Having another questline without a real conclusion is a bit much, since it's so overused in CP2077 already.
  13. Hammerstein

The scary part about judy is also how quickly she asks V to kill people for her. Judy was not even part of the original crew, except for helping a little with the BD. Then Evelyn dies and Judy asks V to be her revenge tool. Ofc I would have killed Woodman and the others anyway, but asking...
  14. Hammerstein

Winner, Steam Awards 2021

Honestly, I don't think that the story is that good. The game starts out strong for the first 6-8 hours. but after The Heist it starts to come apart at the seams. Especially the trope of "the protagonist must hurry or die" simply does not work in an open world game where I can spend weeks or...
  15. Hammerstein

[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

Oh please, the 20 min intros that never matter again for the rest of the game, except for a couple of lore pieces and a single side mission for each background, are barely any "histories". And personality traits? Where? Hidden under Papa Arasaka's kimono? Seriously. Don't do stuff like that...
  16. Hammerstein

[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

There is no ultimate truth, cause everyone will play their V the way they imagine the character to be. Especially cause V is a blank slate with a minimal backstory. Hero, villain, anti-hero, psycho - it's all on the table and only limited by the paths the game offers in the main story, which...
  17. Hammerstein

[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

If our V is a hero or villain is up to the player and my V would totally have ripped off Dex and gone on a run with Evelyn, had the game actually given us the storyline that it teased in the prologue. And I don't care if Evelyn is good or bad. My V is a fking psycho and stone cold killer...
  18. Hammerstein

[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

Whoever said they were not? Also, it should be up to the player to make major decisions, like CDPR did with the Witcher series. And in the 2 years before release their marketing team bombared their audience with empty promises about life paths and that no playthrough will be like the other and...
  19. Hammerstein

[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

As I said: V and Judy are bad people and really awful friends. V: I'm gonna kill a hundred gang members to get to Evelyn. So that my buddy Judy can rip the info I want from Eve's memory chips. After that I don't care what happens to her, cause I'm off to kill the Voodoo Boys next. I guess...
  20. Hammerstein

[Spoilers] Evelyn Parker

Really? Yet the game tells us that we MUST chase after her and save her and everything....
Top Bottom