Search results

+
  1. GLN7

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

41 vehicles, no Autojock. Yes, I reported the issue in the official way, so please don't post that link for me. Just adding to the pile of things not really fixed. In my most recent playthrough, this bug is the most hurtful, as it took a lot of crafting to buy those cars. I killed a lot of...
  2. GLN7

Mass Effect 5

As someone who follows BioWare development pretty closely, @LadyAvyna you are playing fast and loose with things that actually happened and your own personal desires/headcanon. You cannot make the assumptions you have made about what X or Y said, because you literally cannot support them. Nobody...
  3. GLN7

SOLVED Signal bug Vesemir tutorial

This is still a problem, with mouse and keyboard. Cannot change signs once you begin the tutorial. Before that, you can select normally with mouse scroll, and if you choose quen before you start dueling Vesemir, you can get past Quen. Then he asks for Igni, and you're screwed. I can't remember...
  4. GLN7

the cops are too dumb

Clever use of game mechanics.
  5. GLN7

the cops are too dumb

I can't say much about the police in this game. They aggro'd on me once during the OP scenario, but they killed me quickly and when I got there for the same encounter, they did not aggro on me. The only consistent way I have angered the police, is driving like a lunatic and harming/killing...
  6. GLN7

What's up with the awful difficulty design now?

#5. You're taking a very open approach on this, and I appreciate your respectfulness. That said, you are being far too charitable in an attempt to make discussion happen. #5, enough said, move on.
  7. GLN7

Looting Drones

There are multiple threads about it, it absolutely is an issue they need to fix. Made me feel dumb for taking that perk, the entire game. Don't punish the player by giving them something that looks cool outside and is rotten inside. Better to change the perk entirely, or remove it. Rushed...
  8. GLN7

OP, thanks for your reply. It almost works for me, but it still doesn't. You can absolutely two shot enemies on hard difficulty. [...] Fairness... This word you keep on using. I do not think it means, what you think it means.
  9. GLN7

Starfield Has Fully Realized Lifepaths Unlike Cyberpunk 2077! New Gameplay Details!

They play it because of the mods. Is it a good game, or a good modding base? The latter. As for story... I'll believe they have good writing when I see it. Not a second before, and will actively doubt that it ever occurs.
  10. GLN7

"Not in a "this is dogshit" kind of way. More of a "we're still here with our games huh?" kind of way." Yep. Ain't broke. Regarding reaching some critical mass, lol no. ... How exactly would you improve on the current system? Get specific. What does it require? Unique AI for every single...
  11. GLN7

What after Cyberpunk?

I decided to replay The Witcher, full trilogy run. Have lots on the backlog too, so until GotG goes on major sale, I'll be playing my catalog. Patience is the way - buying new games in 2022 at release, especially on PC, is an exercise in masochism.
  12. GLN7

I abused contagion, because it seemed to work well and there were perks that seemed to be made for it. I only got dermal camo late, so "stealth" was based on AI perception. As for frisky... Sorry, I'm ignorant of any game meta. I didn't read guides, I built my character like I usually build my...
  13. GLN7

Ok, now you lost me dingo. That's a lot of reaching. I appreciate your sympathetic position, but if OP doesn't like how video games work (because this is an example of how many many many games work, have worked will work) then [...] You are too charitable imo. If you want to reach to make OPs...
  14. GLN7

Really solid points there dingo! There is a missing element of AI variety. Now, some characters do go all VTmB Celerity on us, but otherwise they are either melee or gun, and their affiliation doesn't change tactics or behavior. No "ranking" enemies really either, mini-boss types. The weapons...
  15. GLN7

TWEE - Binding mouse buttons 3/4/5

Apologies if this is an old or tired question. I have looked at my Bindings for TWEE in the registry, and see numeric values that seem to correspond to game input. For instance, I can see that the value 31 is used, by default, for Aard. This means the 1 key equals 31. I am interested...
  16. GLN7

How is it not your fault when you die in CP2077? I never had these problems OP. Here's my playstyle - Netrunner build, with some points in Cool. Approach the situation casually, scope out the area before there is any aggro on me. Try to identify snipers immediately, because it hurts when they...
  17. GLN7

High Tech/Int for Skippy

Well now this is interesting. Should have realized a talking gun had a quest, it's like a glowing cat in the middle of nowhere staring at you. I feel dumb, thought there was a bug with me not being to upgrade "him" lol.
  18. GLN7

More romance options please?

Claire - wanted to date her on first sight. Learned her story, and realized - 1) I appreciate her as a human being, but that my boner has an aversion to transwomen. Would be her wingman anyday though. 2) She is absolutely still grieving, not ready for a relationship even if I was. Not good for...
  19. GLN7

^^^ Maybe the OP never played Witcher 3 and wasn't aware that a red skull meant "you prolly gonna die". This is a mechanic in other games too though... Open worlds have monsters that a newbie can't handle - by design. Absolutely correct about inverse difficulty, which is exactly how it should...
  20. GLN7

What stories/characters would you have liked to have been followed up on

As many others have mentioned, more Peralez story... Poor paranoid fuck I turned him into. Let me go after that security firm. Brendan. Missed opportunity, even though they did a nice job with this anyway. Perhaps he and Garry could have a common quest, that relates them. I dunno, Garry sucked...
Top Bottom