Search results

+
  1. Evolved744

Patch 4.02 — list of changes

Is the issue finally fixed where raytracing no longer has improper purple blue hues lighting and spider webs?
  2. Evolved744

Patch 4.01 — list of changes

While the performance in raytracing mode has significantly improved on the Xbox series x. It crashed only one time when I spoke with one of the npcs. When entering inside a building or caves as others have pointed out there is a strange reflection showing off Blue, Yellow, and purple looking...
  3. Evolved744

Ray tracing

Hi, please report this issue to cdproject technical support website. It's the best way for them to look into the problem and eventually release a patch.
  4. Evolved744

When are we going to get a patch for console?

Yeah.. I been waiting very patiently for them to patch Rtx for the Xbox series x to continue my playthrough. I'm not like mad or anything but it's really taking a toll on my mental health. Hopefully this month it will be released. Maybe January 24? There's absolutely allot of needs it has on...
  5. Evolved744

Nexus mods for Consoles!

I would love my geralt to look like Witcher 2 version, who DOESNT want mods on consoles? although most run into problems. Even in Skyrim there's bugs and issues with adding them in.
  6. Evolved744

Triss or Yen?

I choose Triss because she's more physically attractive, has a more fun charismatic personality, voice and shows how much she's a human. She admits and apologies the things that happened with grief or regret. Already its stated Geralt had a toxic relationship with yennefer. And yeah I did try...
  7. Evolved744

Another PC Hotfix is available!

If you want a better display it MOSTLY lies on how you calibrate your monitor/tv. It's not just in game settings that affects the looks. It only briefly does so I suggest anyone who cares that much about Hbao+ to consider calibrating their screen. Sadly not everyone will be satisfied. I swear...
  8. Evolved744

Xbox Series X has worse shadow and foliage draw distance compared to PS5

I highly advise you to report this to Cdproject technical support website. That is where they see issues mostly and forums not so much. So to get the best results with the upcoming hotfixes/patch for Xbox series X, this is the best way to go about it.
  9. Evolved744

The Witcher 3 game of the year edition Crashing on Xbox Series X

So it's confirmed they are working on all platforms. My guess on why raytracing isn't running too well is because it's something more hard to implement and study how to make it work properly in a game. Raytracing is something new CDPR is trying to improve on. I'm not much surpirsed why the game...
  10. Evolved744

The Witcher 3 PS5 4.00 issue list and wishlist

Don't worry we just need to wait until they release a patch as it's confirmed all platforms are being worked on for further improvements. Please though it really is going to help them out if you go to the Cdproject technical support website choose your platform, update your playing in, and get...
  11. Evolved744

PC Hotfix is available!

Thank you so much for working on all platforms. Just reading that you guys care about improving and making all platforms run great not just PC made my eyes tear up a little with relief. I know many have given you negative comments..but to my understanding is it seems running Witcher 3 in...
  12. Evolved744

If real life is more than 60fps 🤔 how does one get motion sickness? I understand what you mean but idk how this can happen to someone. Maybe they just aren't used to playing on 60fps.
  13. Evolved744

And don't get me wrong performance looks great still. But I'm still saving to continue my playthrough once they patch raytracing. Are you going to do the same my friend? or just stick with performance mode
  14. Evolved744

RT low FPS

Raytracing needs allot of polishing up to do. ALL platforms Xbox, Ps, PC need a patch as they are experiencing horrible visual and performance issues
  15. Evolved744

I've waited 2 years to play Witcher 3 with raytracing. Your telling me I have to wait more than 1 week to recieve a patch/hotfix on my Xbox series X? Cause both PS5 and Xbox are running into the same exact issues. PC similar too ..what a mess I've been feeling sad I can't play my game as desired...
  16. Evolved744

Extremly bad performance on Next Gen Update!

The game isn't only running poorly on PC but also all next gen consoles are facing similar and literally the same issues with visuals and performance. Raytracing mode needs to be patched to be a locked 30fps and actually being playable. I've already had my game crashed various times and it's...
  17. Evolved744

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Although I know this has been present since vanilla Witcher 3. I still don't see why they haven't fixed uneven beard growth after some time being clean shaved? The mustache is long and the rest of the face is pretty much clean shaven. I have a picture I found to demonstrate what I'm talking...
  18. Evolved744

The Witcher 3 game of the year edition Crashing on Xbox Series X

The game has crashed various times while I was in oxenfurt specifically and in the area where you get the "fake papers" quest aswell. Abnormal bad fps drops running the raytracing mode on Xbox series x. I refuse to play performance mode as the only reason I wanna play Witcher 3 again is...
  19. Evolved744

🎉The Welcome Thread

Hey there I'm new so I cannot make a new thread. Been experiencing allot of issues with running rtx raytracing mode on xbox series x. Audio issues, input lag, draw distance flashy things that shouldn't be there, game crashed once being at the area in velen where you get *fake papers* quest. And...
Top Bottom