Suggestion: Change the Ge'els ability

+
Suggestion: Change the Ge'els ability

So basically now this ability has nothing to present. I'd like to make a simple and yet very interesting suggestion - just let him set the BASE strength of all the monsters on a row on 6. Cuz right now making them all 6 strength makes no sense, the enemy can easily destroy them all.
Your thoughts.

I really agree that Ge'els is very powerful but easy to counteract. Since it sets the row to the same number, Geralt Igni might have a lot of fun (I had a lot of fun with a Geralt Igni in a Ge'els row). Your suggestion still leaves him weak in front of other tactics (weather and so on). Best way to play Ge'els, in my opinion, is not being greedy otherwise its power is easily destroyed.

Last edited:
With the new weather change incoming it will be harder to stop him if he holds a clear skies (so being base strength makes no difference). Destruction is the only threat unless Phillipa "sees"( <- lmao) play again. Ge'els was played a little this patch, but I expect him to be weaker than the other 2 again if he is not changed to something drastically different.

12 point Eredin that you can play last to keep him around.

Dagon has clear skies to keep them big Vrans big.

If he is going to be the "breeding mechanic leader" maybe we can see him become a more powerful monster's nest, or interact with breedable units in some other fashion.

True, Ge'els abilty is somwehat underwhelming. Then again, if he hits 3 wolves out of leshen - its 15 str. 5 more than you get out of eredin. Eredin is weather immune and a better keep thou, but still. Ge'els is in no way useless. Sure its a tought balance between greed and Igni punish, especially seeing how abilities like Harolds dont really have a counter, but base stregnth is a little too much. Get those foglets out in round 1, and if get them out in every round you get 45 power value out of leader ability. Not so balanced, eh?(

isnadtochiev;n7633720 said:
True, Ge'els abilty is somwehat underwhelming. Then again, if he hits 3 wolves out of leshen - its 15 str. 5 more than you get out of eredin. Eredin is weather immune and a better keep thou, but still. Ge'els is in no way useless. Sure its a tought balance between greed and Igni punish, especially seeing how abilities like Harolds dont really have a counter, but base stregnth is a little too much. Get those foglets out in round 1, and if get them out in every round you get 45 power value out of leader ability. Not so balanced, eh?(

It is, considering that FL can easily destroy these foglets in no time. But that would make Ge'el actually be able to compete with current leaders. It's not so OP as Hensalt or Harald for example.

what about changing his ability so it sets half units (rounded down) to 7 and the other half to 5? so that the strength is increased but it's not too vulnerable to scorch and or igni, which now can only destroy a bit more than half strength. And maybe to not make him overpowered, set a cap on how many unit he can change, like 6 or 7.

He should give 6 strenght to units that are under 6, and not to those that are upper 6, so if you have a buffed unit on the row it doesn't get afected and it protects your row from igni and scorch

Instaxes;n7635480 said:
He should give 6 strenght to units that are under 6, and not to those that are upper 6, so if you have a buffed unit on the row it doesn't get afected and it protects your row from igni and scorch
better than the new horn so.

i dont really have any issue with the current ge'els ability.
if the opponent us igni on a ge'els row that's good for me, when i play ge'el i want that, so i can buff other think to insane number without worrying about igni.

A change to Geels has already been suggested a few times and I used to agree. Then again in the last few weeks a lot of people seem to play well with Geels (even on higher levels) and personally I prefer to wait for the patch before I demand anything. I think it will change the meta quite a bit and it might help some of the leaders. We'll see.

I've been using Ge'els recently and he can add crazy points to your board, It really should buff everything up to 6 and not effect anything higher.
Nearly everytime I use him the row has Igni wipe it

Top Bottom