Extensions

+
(*squeals* I love this game and it has an amazing fancrowd/website/support! *marvels*)Hm for improvements, I wouldn't mind something to help organize our items a bit.My favorite parts in the game were those cool little moments like Shani's party or making the song with Dandelion, things that I thought gave Geralt more character. I find the "identity" quest and the like very unique. I'd love to get more background on Geralt and the other witchers, plus other "friend" characters too... ^^.

Witchers not able to throw a knife without using a 'mod'? C'mon guys... ;DOr am I missing something?...(might be the wrong thread by the way...)

I suggest you make a patch that allows people to enter places without the game crashing EVERYTIME! I'm in chap3 and can't progress cause EVERYTIME I enter the sewers or the cemetery, the game crashes. I've tried uninstall, reinstall, and changing the compatibility methods, it's not a corrupt file, it's a corrupt game!

Definately some Prequel quests...especially exploring Geralt's past adventures, maybe the princess quest? or others, I'm really interested to see how he became the Legendary White Wolf..

Roahku said:
My favorite parts in the game were those cool little moments like Shani's party or making the song with Dandelion, things that I thought gave Geralt more character. I find the "identity" quest and the like very unique. I'd love to get more background on Geralt and the other witchers, plus other "friend" characters too... ^^.
Yes. One of the big strengths of this game is that it focuses on a known character, so all of the actions of all of the NPC's are geared towards interacting with him. The party at Shani's and the scene at the bar with Zoltan and Dandelion were great for establishing that Geralt is a person and not just a monster-killing machine, and I think throwing in even more of those would have been fun. And I agree that the "Identity" quest was cool -- I would have liked to have seen an update to that quest every time Geralt made a major decision, from Abigail vs. the Reverend on. And maybe a few things where Geralt has to make a decision that's important to his identity but not to the world at large -- for example, he could get those three sephiroths either at the statue of Melitele or at the Church of the Eternal Flame, and he has to decide which god he'd rather sacrifice to.

I really liked the game. And I'm expecting continuation. Maybe The Witcher 2 will be the prequel to the original game. You can make a tutorial levels for example when Geralt was only becaming a witcher. I also suggest to make the graphic level better. It's a pity to see that while a dialogue a person can touch his clothes and his arm dissapear.

UMBRELLACORP said:
Is there coming a multiplayer? :teeth:
CDPR has said in several interviews that games don't do both single-player and multi-player well, so they focus on making the best single-player game they can and don't do multi-player at all. Of course, those interviews were given before the release of The Witcher, so it's conceivable that their plans have changed, but I think their reasoning is still sound.

How about we can name our own save files, so it is easier to find older saves if you have to start over again from a previous save. All being named the same is not easy to make out.

To rename saves for later fallback, go to my computer , C: (or whatever drive you have your "my documents" folder) " Look in "The Witcher \ Saves " folder. Create a new folder in this one named "OldSaves" and copy them there and rename them to something identifiable for that time/location. Just make sure you keep the same *.extension ie "whatever name you give it" .TheWitcherSaveFor example: Name it ::: Act_II_finish.TheWitcherSaveEdit: Haven't tested this theory yet but, should work. Otherwise just create folder name for situation name to save files in.Update: Not working still testingUpdate2 : Yah doesn't work. The only thing to do is create subfolders with a identifiable name to copy or move the saves you want to keep for backup. The Witcher won't look in your subfolders so you'll have to copy them back to the original "The Witcher\Saves" folder to reuse them again.sorry for previous bad info :peace:

don't know if it's already been suggested, too lazy to go through all 50 pages of posts.But what about a monster capture quest, having to capture specific monsters for druids or alchemists orfat rich guys. that would be pretty cool, could make it pretty intricate with cages or traps.

like the idea of the capture ---------------- then could use the [glow=red,2,300]chain[/glow] ------------------ still think that it would be a good weapon of sorts to go along with the swords swords [glow=red,2,300]chain[/glow] ----------------------------------- still got a thing for the chain from the introdaggerpotions these are the items I remember from the intro of [glow=red,2,300]The Witcher[/glow]when I first saw the[glow=red,2,300] chain [/glow] my mind went back to the first game I really played --- Zelda-------- I rememebered the boomarang and how I used it in conjunction with the sword

Пытался поставить патч 1.4 - не получилось. Вопрос: может ли быть причиной неудачи то, что у меня Windows XP SP3? Если это так, то хотелось бы всё же обновление, которое будет работать на данной верси операционной системы. ???----Probs with TWEE, already sent a PM ;)

I'm not sure if I got it right from the translation but you chose the wrong forum. For technical issues look at http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?board=14.0 and ask there.. in English please ;D If you don't speak English write a personal message to Outcast http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=120039, he is Russian ;)

Уважаемые cd progekt я хотыл бы , что бы в последующих дополнениях были чуть сокращены главы."Извиняюсь не знаю английский"----[translation] Dear CDPR, could you make acts a bit shorter in next patches?"Sorry, I don't speak English"Outcast: I hope, they won't :)

I'd like an AUTO-LOOT feature. Every time I kill something, its a little annoying to have to wait until the "threat" is over before I can activate the hand to loot some remains. Then, even though I know there will be only 1 item in the loot pile, I still have to manually move it over (or hit Loot-All). Why not after the 3rd or 4th time you kill the same monster, it lets you pick an AUTO-LOOT option for that monster. From then on, every time you kill that monster (say, a Drowner) after the kill it automatically loots the corpse.Thoughts?

Top Bottom