Extensions

+
Difference between extension and expansion? hmm...
I would say an extension is more a prolongation and an expansion is an addition to a subjection, a continuation of it... no guarantee as English isn't my mother tongue :angel:

PetraSilie said:
Difference between extension and expansion? hmm...
I would say an extension is more a prolongation and an expansion is an addition to a subjection, a continuation of it... no guarantee as English isn't my mother tongue :angel:
Pretty much, an extension is the same game with the same things but altered to make it better where an extension is an addon, such as mre quests, character, monsters, etc. So yeah the exact same thing that you have said, I have just tried to dumb it down for the not so quick people out there. ;D

2 Player CO-OPwhat i was just talking about to my buddy. this game would be perfect if you could set up a server on your own system (Like Counter-Strike) and give ur server ip to a buddy to battle the game out together.

Hm, I really have no idea about how such a co-op modus should work... there are only five witchers (one dead..Leo), isn't that a bit to less for a real multiplayer?Or do you want the Scoia'Tel against the Order? ???

Co-op could be interesting if set up right.But not in the orignial story, rather something in the way of the Arena mod that is being made.Fighting alongside yoyr friend in a arena filled with monsters could be nice.But first we all would need friends :-[

If there are enough in the Witcher:Versus forum who already form clans though there are not clans features in the browsergame, I'm sure you will find enough who agree to co-op... though I'm not that much enthusiastic about co-op but that's just my humble opinion ^__^

yer i think that a co-op online play mode would be cool.
Also if the movement was like ots mode while in the other modes it would be kool.

Hi,i don't read all comments but i only want to say that I think that The Witcher's combats was more funy if it has rock music,like other action games.If my english is bad sorry,i'm Spanish ;D

Ok I have played this though once but I do have a suggestion... make a playable charactor that is a woman... maybe a new thing in the fantasy world... a woman witcher. just a thought

Antimatter said:
I am very early in the game (Act2 swamp) i would suggest some Ideas:I would like to see a prequel of how Gerald became a witcher.And i would like to see an option to activate the DOF - Effect when playing.I love that Effect in the cutscenes!!!I would like to get a following pet ... like the dog that is following you in the swamp.It would be fun if you got a cardplaying game with the women-cards ... maybe as joker ;)A Cave/ House/ Castle you can build up and defend like in NWN2 Marriage (i remember Zotan ;))
Just wanted to say that you can "walk" if you hold down on your left mouse button an arrow appears to guide Geralt. if you back that up so that the arrow is on Geralt he slows to a walk.

Hi!Thanks for a great game, now even better ;) I really love "The Witcher" - so much in fact that i bought both versions :DStill missing :wall:- Gerald should be able to jump, that would be great (over small obstacles like above the stairs in Wizima)- Finding Loot without having to use ALT button should be possible, that is, make it easier to find the right spot!- BAGS! I need a bigger bag - let it cost some money - but it´s needed, both for inventory and alchemyBR Mem

Top Bottom