Recent content by Chemicalture

+
  1. C

The Questing Beast: A Q&A with RED Quest Designers Pawel Sasko and Mateusz Tomaszkiewicz

Thank you for this interview, it's quite interesting. I have to say I agree on the fact that a bunch of quests look like they were closed a bit too fast. Also, I admit I was a little disappointed about the disappearence of Iorveth from the game (except for the Gwent card) because he was a very...
  2. C

Why Ciri could be the Witcher 4 protagonist (MEGA SPOILERS)

Honestly, I don't like the idea of playing as Ciri as a main character, even if I loved her. She is not even a "real" witcher. TW3 was, unfortunally, the last game with Geralt as main character, meaning it will be another witcher this time. It could be Vesemir's story, a prequel showing Vesemir...
  3. C

What you expect from 1.10?

Well, if you ask me, I would love to see a complete Witcher Gear of the Viper School set and have a chance to enable the "Geralt the cook" section of "Va fail, Elaine". Along with the 1.09 or further patches. Maybe in some Enhanced Edition of the game, like it happened for the previous chapters...
  4. C

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

And thanks to all of you for the great work you've done so far. :hatsoff: :victory:
  5. C

Your opinions about the combat in the E3 demo

Well I think it's fine as long as they allow veterans to play the game with the desired level of headache. :)
  6. C

That would have been a wonderful improvement. :sad:
  7. C

The E3 gameplay demo. What do you think needs to be worked on? What did you like?

Imho it lacked in emphasis. I mean, it needed about 5 secs to set the potion to use, crossbow and darts. I think some emphasis, with some animation, is needed. Maybe skippable ones. I mean something like the small sequence in which Geralt, examining that human corpse, finds a griffin feather...
  8. C

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

I preordered Collector's Edition for PC on Gamestop.
  9. C

Are you sure? I loved the idea pretty much... :sad:
  10. C

The Witcher 3 Alchemy System

I think they should not implement such things. No other game has this features because that would make the game too easy. I think people will buy the game anyway so I don't see why they should ruin it to help lazy players. If they want to implement this stuff, it has to be optional by any...
  11. C

I think combat has been improved a lot, expecially because now one don't have to roll roll roll as we were used to in Witcher 2. I think a demo about combat would help us to have a fair opinion about it. If I remember correctly, it has also been implemented a Fallout - like "SPAV" system, right...
  12. C

E3 Discussion Thread

In my opinion, alchemy was better in Witcher 1 rather than Witcher 2 but I liked the preparation before the combat we saw in Witcher 2 better than drinking stuff during combat itself (I would love preparation sequences like the one we saw in "52 and a half" video). To make everybody happy (or...
  13. C

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Also using signs like Aard or Igni while on a horse would be cool, don't you think? Using Aard to unsaddle someone or burn a pack of enemies while the horse runs. Cool, wouldn't it be? Think about it, please!
  14. C

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Hi guys! OT: In this video interview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ-rIY-W9ZQ they say the idea of TW3:WH will be something similar to the Gothic series. That's a nice thing in my opinion. Now, the list of what I would love to see in the game, if possible: 1) I'd love to have the...
  15. C

We want to hear your questions!

Will there be anything to ride/drive/pilot? Something like a bike or so? :) Thanks
Top Bottom