Recent content by Greguemok

+
  1. G

Strange problem with stutter...

Strange problem with stutter... Hi there, Here is my problem, it's rather strange, i hope someone could help, i explain: Everytime i launch TW3 (steam, latest version, 1.12), i have a curious stutter, not regular, it's more like streaming issues with a micro freeze, it happens every 15s...
  2. G

Dropping FPS

Hi, I actually run a 970gtx sli with a I7 4770k and 16gb, but before i had a single 970gtx and by lowering shadows to high, foliage distance to high, grass density to high and hairworks off, everything else maxed out, i could managed a near 60fps locked (1080p of course). 60htz/ vsync on/limit...
  3. G

X1 performance on 1.12

Thx rivenll, i just hope it will be soon, even if i know it takes time. Just hope to recover 1.08 level of performances: near perfection
  4. G

is in production a new patch for fix the frame rate on xbox one?

It's been 5 months i ask.... nobody never answered... That's not good sign... They won't bother doing anything, game is now near 1 year old, xbox owners are few when compared to ps4 owners.. So, no there's nothing in the pipe, and if there was something to come, they would already have...
  5. G

X1 performance on 1.12

Unfortunatly... u totally got it... That's even more sad... I just thought CDPR is a different dev, one which loves its fans... But in fact, they are just like others... Best dev of the year??? Not for me, and i hope not for majority of Xbox owners... So sad... i feel like robbed... really...
  6. G

X1 performance on 1.12

Why this silence about xbox downgrade? Hi, So, i'd like to know if one day, Xboxone version of TW3 will recover its near perfect framerate... TW3 has been released 1 year ago, version 1.01 was awful (stutering and unlocked framerate) but had been fixed with 1.03. Between 1.03 and 1.07 it was...
  7. G

X1 performance on 1.12

iCake, i know but not enough money... But i already start to be annoyed by ps4 ui, lol, it's awful, and the pad my god is awful too... Frankly if they fix it on xbox i'll go back to it, i realize that even if TW3 run well on ps4 (far from perfect, little dips in Novigrad and Oxenfurt and...
  8. G

X1 performance on 1.12

Guys, i just bought a ps4 with TW3 today, I sold my xbox (i don't want to wait another 3 months, and honestly i don't think it will ever be fixed as it seems fine for most people) and I have to say that the game is so much smoother on PS4 (still minor dips in Novigrad and Oxenfurt but nothing...
  9. G

1.12 - Missing Scabbards

Great post man! Since 1.10 the game is awful... Can't we just go back to 1.08, everything was perfect, no bugs or few, perfect framerate, now ruined since 1.10... I can't understand such decisions... And if I'm angry, it's because I love the game to death!!!
  10. G

X1 performance on 1.12

Thx @emcsq Framerate on these video is not good, just go out of novigrad to feel the difference in smoothness. Framerate as you see on these videos must be around 25fps, it feels choppy with a lot of micro freeze So @emcsq , which is better: 30fps locked as we had with 1.08 (check the video...
  11. G

Delete and re-install helping to improve performance?

Yes Nadimul, that's exactly one of the spot where dips appears, just run from market to hierarch and you'll experience an awful 20/25fps where we had a 30fps locked 3 months ago... I repeat, for me that's not an improvment in performance (as stipuled in patch notes) but a massive downgrade, and...
  12. G

X1 performance on 1.12

Yes, just run inside Novigrad, and you'll realize that where we used to have a 30fps locked, framerate is now all over the place (in Novigrad and Oxenfurt, elsewhere it's fine). If you're overencumbered, Geralt is so slow that you won't see the dips, lol, unfortunately, I don't want to have to...
  13. G

X1 performance on 1.12

Thx Icake for your great posts and I apologize if i was too harsh... but my god, it drive me crazy... I feel exactly the same way you feel and Vinthir, really there are tons of youtube videos, game media article... I think after 3 months waiting for a fix, we have more than deserved a...
  14. G

X1 performance on 1.12

Xbox owner here... If you want to know where are the performances problem, just go to Novigrad or Oxenfurt with 1.08 it was a near locked 30fps, with 1.10, 1.11 and 1.12 in Novigrad and Oxenfurt it dips to 18Fps sometimes! You want some infos, let's go, here is a video made by Digital...
  15. G

Delete and re-install helping to improve performance?

Simply.... No, You want to improve performance for TW3 on Xbox one? just sell it and buy a PS4, as sad as that! Sorry, CDPR don't seems to give a fuck about Xbox One, 3 months and still the game is worse than it never had been on this support... Great patches and great improvment CDPR...
Top Bottom