Recent content by JagoA

+
  1. JagoA

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

They've released a general roadmap, done a video on revising parallel development, has released patches, and commented directly to journalists. What else do you want? As I have said in the past if you can't enjoy the game as it is now. I am very doubtful that you would enjoy the game even with...
  2. JagoA

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

I don't think this statement is to reassure people who have already given up on the game and won't trust any other words coming from cdpr. It's for the fans and those who is actually hopeful for the game, and maybe investors and journalists.
  3. JagoA

Car dashboard and camera height in the first person.

first person camera in general makes it seem like V is 5'6 when he is probably more like 5'10. This is especially noticeable when sitting down in the backseat with DEX, where his face lines up with the front seats headrest while yours line up with the touchscreen :facepalm:. They really just...
  4. JagoA

I will never forgive CDPR for the Mackinaw.

you can kill rachel and bill in the car (cops hard to kill thought), the hard thing is escaping the cops that will spawn around you . If you do all that it's another way to complete the mission.
  5. JagoA

Being a straight male in this game isn't very "punk"

Ironically being a nomad is probably the most "punk" thing you can be in the cp universe; Individuality, anti establishment/conformation all fit within the nomad lifestyle. I think if anything, you can say that being a straight male is not very "cyber," rather. :shrug:
  6. JagoA

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

If you just means their dps & hp I thought some of the cyberpsychos were pretty damn hard (late game, sword build, v hard). Most of them just need a bit more variety and battle tactic/strategy though, with complementary hp/dmg to boot. I though a couple encounter were pretty unique though, off...
  7. JagoA

I find Judy more attractive than Panam as male V

I like the stereotyping :rolleyes:
  8. JagoA

A statement made by CDPR regarding Keanu Reeves mod is concerning

Don't be fucking weirdos and try to misappropriate a real person who participates in something like video games. CDPR did the right thing, they didn't force anyone and simply asked nexus to remove the mod. I don't give a fuck about your fetishes and needs to fuck a star, when they lend their...
  9. JagoA

Prologue DLC needed?

I'm down for this, and IMO they can just retcon it so that you can properly get introduced to each of the individual fixers and have an interesting quest line for each of them. I hate how impersonal the fixers were introduced to us currently. Though if this DLC were to happen I would NOT want it...
  10. JagoA

[SPOILER]We need better/alternate ways to trigger "don't fear the reaper"[/SPOILER]

If I'm not mistaken you can either be at 70% Johny relationship OR do the correct answers on chippin in. It is supposed to be a "hidden" ending though so I'm not quite sure why you think it needs to be easier or something? It's not something that a lot of people are supposed to get, mainly by...
  11. JagoA

Motorcycles and Cars

1. Agree that some prices of vehicles are absurd relative to their "economic status," but I don't quite understand your problem saying that there are some unnecessary vehicles, you don't necessarily have to like/use them all, they are jus there as options. 2. Replayable prolonged racing...
  12. JagoA

Before you buy: Shion "Coyote"

This has happened to me with other calls, one that I recall this specifically happening is with the caliburn. Those plates are definite annoying, it happens particularly when moving at high speed. Guess the vehicles need better suspension or something, but I'm not even sure if that's true, it's...
  13. JagoA

Dammit, I just drove the Basilisk, and (unspoilers)

Your issue with non analog steering is an issue with every pc driving being played with keyboard and mouse. That's why personally I would recommend to switch to a controller everytime you drive. The issue with steer by mouse is that people often want to look around while driving while not...
  14. JagoA

What was your first minor dissapointment in the game?

1st disappointment in particular that I noticed is that quest npcs will more than often ignore player collision box, they'll literally walk through you . :rolleyes: I've noticed street npcs will often try to go around you but yeah, for some reason they either couldn't find the time or find a...
  15. JagoA

Night City! Districts, descriptions, flavours - DETAILS!

Just want to say this is some great work. I hope eventually you guys will be able to put a legend on the map with every areas bars clubs and other points of interest. A lot of the quest or gigs makes you discover these types of places but once you move on from them it's really difficult to...
Top Bottom