Before you buy: Shion "Coyote"

+
This may be a problem with more cars than this one. I notice the car has too low of a profile or something. I uploaded a video showing how it can get "stuck" on the road in some instances. Anyone else experiencing this?

JagoA

Forum regular
This has happened to me with other calls, one that I recall this specifically happening is with the caliburn. Those plates are definite annoying, it happens particularly when moving at high speed. Guess the vehicles need better suspension or something, but I'm not even sure if that's true, it's probably just the physics that is just fucking up. A lot of things currently with vehicle physics breaks down in some instances (crashes not being destructive enough, landing from high places etc.)

That's not a bug!

That's a FEATURE! :)

... and it's kind of a non-issue either way. I've never had that happen in any way with any car that bothered me enough to make a thread about it.

I accidentally called my car when i was in the basement of the quest to rescue Saul on one playthrough, and the car cam crashing into the basement and killed some of the Wraiths on the way in.
I was playing stealth, so, all the Wraiths were alive and patrolling around, and they got a little upset when some rando car busts into their camp, plows some of them down and then crashes into a basement. :p

I have not tried to replicate/repeat that because, i'm rather enjoying the game enough that i don't really feel the urge to go looking for ways to break immersion, and do silly things on purpose.

Top Bottom