Recent content by BilalHuseyn

+
  1. BilalHuseyn

What game are you currently playing

Witcher 1. Really liking it so far.
  2. BilalHuseyn

Favorite DLC from any game?

Overall Blood and Wine... I had been hearing for the longest time that it was mindblowingly good, with multiple friends insisting that I should purchase it, but I thought they were exaggerating. Then, I played it and was blown away.
  3. BilalHuseyn

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

I really dislike these kinds of things, like Judy sending you pics from Seattle but being in her apartment still. Makes it feel inconsequential IMO
  4. BilalHuseyn

Dunno if anyone has noticed this: I tried ratting out Panam to Saul to see what happened, and some days later Panam wrote me a message (filed under the title "I despise you") which was not very nice. I tried calling her to see what happened... and we maintained a normal conversation. She was...
  5. BilalHuseyn

Being confined and having finished my exams, I have way too much free time, and a part of it I like to spend reading through this... gets electricity flowin' thru my brain, ya know? Lmao
  6. BilalHuseyn

Hey, I was just kidding ;)
  7. BilalHuseyn

With a rare med called Headcannonarium
  8. BilalHuseyn

Dev leaked info ?

I can say it now! "Told ya."
  9. BilalHuseyn

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

If the writing is similar to the game's it shoule be called Cyberpunk: Edgelords.
  10. BilalHuseyn

I hate romance options!

Some "hints" I remember: her relationship and past with Maiko, and that crush she had as a child on a girl from Laguna Bend.
  11. BilalHuseyn

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for writing "hungry", thus making me hungry!
  12. BilalHuseyn

Someone found files of Judy romance with male V...

In english (with the dialogue option I picked) V said "Are you sure? We haven't known each other for that long". And Judy answered "I consider you a friend. As far as I know there's nothing else to consider."
  13. BilalHuseyn

Bartender at Lizzie's
  14. BilalHuseyn

I really don't get why people dislike that decision. Just make a female character.
  15. BilalHuseyn

Lifepath apartment items?

Only lifepath-related items I've seen in the apartment are the clothes your character wears during the prologue (in the stash).
Top Bottom