Someone found files of Judy romance with male V...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So? All love interests could have had lines for all genders but they decided to make them with set sexualities. She's lesbian. In Mass Effect some love interests have lines for both genders but they went with a set one. LIterally means nothing.

This is getting so exhausting.

So the crusade continues!

Thirsty coomer armies campaign relentlessly to get Judy's sweet lovin'

@WildOrchid and the crew I feel for you all. Doesn't matter If I take a one day brake or a week or two, every time I return there is at least 3 new threads asking for Judy, Panam, River to changer their sexual orientation. (Judy being the reigning champion lol)

@WildOrchid and the crew I feel for you all. Doesn't matter If I take a one day brake or a week or two, every time I return there is at least 3 new threads asking for Judy, Panam, River to changer their sexual orientation. (Judy being the reigning champion lol)
I wonder why noone asks for Kerry... hmmm.... :think:

Thanks my choom for understanding us. :giveup: Some ppl just can't accept the fact they decided to make certain characters the sexuality that fits the most. Especially those ranting about Judy and getting into childish territory. At this point, it's just laughable.

wow now it's all coming together. apparently i stepped on the proverbial hornet's nest. i guess it's my own fault for not watching where i'm stepping...

Thanks my choom for understanding us. :giveup: Some ppl just can't accept the fact they decided to make certain characters the sexuality that fits the most. Especially those ranting about Judy and getting into childish territory. At this point, it's just laughable.
YES.. WE CANT ACCEPT THIS because it is a game.. not a dating simulator.. because someone made that decision BUT also because there is men like Judy who was scrapped and that guy was supposed to be BI as well.. but whatever.. you keep popping up and defending .. well nothing... probably someone like you made this decision anyway.

Guest 4522391

[content removed as user requested]

Last edited by a moderator:
YES.. WE CANT ACCEPT THIS because it is a game.. not a dating simulator.. because someone made that decision BUT also because there is men like Judy who was scrapped and that guy was supposed to be BI as well.. but whatever.. you keep popping up and defending .. well nothing... probably someone like you made this decision anyway.
Please tell me that guy is MATEO!

Oh and btw i never romanced Judy ... it was clearly in love with Evelyn.. so this comment means NOTHING.

And they decided to make set sexualities because it felt it was better - and it is. Playersexuality is boring and it adds nothing to the character. You want to romance? Ask for new love interests if you aren't happy with the existing ones.

You say it's not a dating simulator and yet you want it to be a dating simulator....by wanting to romance everyone.....

And they decided to make set sexualities because it felt it was better - and it is. Playersexuality is boring and it adds nothing to the character. You want to romance? Ask for new love interests if you aren't happy with the existing ones.

You say it's not a dating simulator and yet you want it to be a dating simulator....by wanting to romance everyone.....
Like i said.. i did not romance her at all BUT because you are a pain here and in ton of other posts when CD project give us the tools to mod this game.. Im just gonna make her straight :) not even BI just straight even though she is in love with Evelyn lol

Rudo_

Forum regular
I'm going to hijack any threads from now on that are about Judy's sexuality and talk about Mateo instead. Why does he not have any romance? Hmm?!

I want news about hidden files with a bi MATEO!
Real question here: who the fuck is mateo?

I really don't get why people dislike that decision. Just make a female character.
Well they want their peepee inside a lesbian... Besides you still can romance her. Just play a female v, I promise it won't hurt.

(and even if they want to romance her with a man, her sex scene doesn't involve a peepee unlike Panam's soooo :shrug: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom