Someone found files of Judy romance with male V...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always find this line of reasoning completely disingenuous. Either the romance content is good or it isn't. The sex of the PC/NPC doesn't change anything.

People that say "all playersexual romances are bad" or that "characters with a set sexuality are sooooo unique and outstanding" are just using made up talking points they think support what they wanted. Either the story is engaging and the characters are presented with depth or they aren't. I can't stand when people boil everything down to which set of genitals they insist be rubbed together.

If the devs had unlimited resources to make dozens of quality romance-able characters that players could pick and choose from, fine. When you have a very limited set of options though locking them out based on arbitrary decisions the player makes during creation is just a waste of resources.

Never said they were bad. Just personally thought they were boring.

Simmer down.

one of the things that was particularly misleading to me, was at the end of the Judy "romance" questline, i (male V) was given a key to her apartment, then she says "this will make it official". make what official exactly? our completely platonic friendship?

How childish can you get lol. No one could care less what you do with mods, that is what they are there for. However you do show the caliber of what is at hand in those that support your stance. Good to know.
Look i dont wanna burst your bubble but how do you know she wasnt BI at start and then turn her into full on lesbian?? To be really honest i dont really care.. They cant change the whole Evelyn story ... and well its just a mod.. if you believe that it cant change anything why mention it. And our stance is that this is a game. I wouldnt change a real life person cause i believe in everyones personal choice.
Post automatically merged:

one of the things that was particularly misleading to me, was at the end of the Judy "romance" questline, i (male V) was given a key to her apartment, which she says "this will make it official". make what official exactly? our completely platonic friendship?
Same.. felt weird but eh never went on thinking to much of it. I just figuired that the game was cut a lot so they just pieced things together and went for it lol

one of the things that was particularly misleading to me, was at the end of the Judy "romance" questline, i (male V) was given a key to her apartment, then she says "this will make it official". make what official exactly? our completely platonic friendship?

Holy shit! Holy shit!

I have my best friends apartment keys....Jesus! I'm gay :oops:

What the f is that logic

(by the way, If a mod is prowling. I'm just messing around, don't take this as me insulting someone)

Look i dont wanna burst your bubble but how do you know she wasnt BI at start and then turn her into full on lesbian?? To be really honest i dont really care.. They cant change the whole Evelyn story ... and well its just a mod.. if you believe that it cant change anything why mention it. And our stance is that this is a game. I wouldnt change a real life person cause i believe in everyones personal choice.
Post automatically merged:

Same.. felt weird but eh never went on thinking to much of it. I just figuired that the game was cut a lot so they just pieced things together and went for it lol

I guess we'll never know, unless some CDPR dev responds to this.

All we know is what we ended up with.

In english (with the dialogue option I picked) V said "Are you sure? We haven't known each other for that long". And Judy answered "I consider you a friend. As far as I know there's nothing else to consider."

only thing that really matters is a more in depth relationship with either of them. Atm you get to see them ever so often and that is only during a mission they are involved in. which by itself is rather boring.

Most other romance options are way to late in the game and aren't really worth it.

Holy shit! Holy shit!

I have my best friends apartment keys....Jesus! I'm gay :oops:

What the f is that logic

nice strawman. but i wasn't implying being given the key was odd, but the fact she said "this will make it official". thought i was pretty clear since i quote that bit, then remarked on it. then asked two questions regarding that dialogue, but uh yeah, clearly i was talking about having been given the key.

She kinda creeped me out, lol. The whole time she was trying to convince me I get off on killing people (just as her) as well, and tried to recruit me to MaxTac.

I mean.. I heard some weird pickup lines in my life, but wtf? :D

But it was nice to see her after 7 years since the teaser, tho. She looked cool.View attachment 11126897
Where do you meet her?

The interpretation of that scene is mad.

I never once thought that my male V and Judy were any more than best buds.

Not one single point hinted at either character wanting or suggesting more.
Same... i never saw it like a way of getting into her pants... felt like a real friendship BUT so as Panam if you dont make advances.

nice strawman. but i wasn't implying being given the key was odd, but the fact she said "this will make it official". thought i was pretty clear since i quote that bit, then remarked on it. then asked two questions regarding that dialogue, but uh yeah, clearly i was talking about having been given the key.
Maybe it's how she wanted to word it? Official as good friends? It took a lot for her to trust you, so the line doesn't seem odd at all.

Same... i never saw it like a way of getting into her pants... felt like a real friendship BUT so as Panam if you dont make advances.
I wanted to do my first playthrough as non romance, but Panam was too fucking good not too.

Don't take it too seriously, I'm just screwing around.

Also as @WildOrchid ended up putting it nicely...when you decide to make something official or do it officially doesn't necessarily mean relationship ;)

You see, I would like to see more interactions with characters like when Panam put's her leg on you. Just as friendship. I have so many friendships where intimacy is a huge part of them, cuddling, hugging just resting our heads on eachother. It's a shame in games intimacy is strictly reserved for romance options.

You see, I would like to see more interactions with characters like when Panam put's her leg on you. Just as friendship. I have so many friendships where intimacy is a huge part of them, cuddling, hugging just resting our heads on eachother. It's a shame in games intimacy is strictly reserved for romance options.
*player makes physical contact*

"We'll bang, ok?"

Seriosly though, more moments like that and dancing with Jackie in the montage would go a long way to ease some of the dark this game heaps on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom