Lifepath apartment items?

+
So I was reading through the official guide and it mentioned that you get an item in your apartment depending on your lifepath, but I havent seen it..has anyone?

Would you mind posting a picture of that from the official guide?

That's actually interesting if true.

I haven't seen anything that would prove this true.

Would you mind posting a picture of that from the official guide?

That's actually interesting if true.

I haven't seen anything that would prove this true.
There is no picture, it just mentions a thing in your apartment that appears depending on your lifepath choice...book is downstairs otheriwise i would double check

Ive seen only one difference so far. Maybe related....maybe not.

i went corpo my first playthrough. I have what appears to be a knocked over liquor bottle....or it appears to be that....to the right of the computer monitor. My kitty friend is also next to it.
kitty.png

I dont have a picture of it as im on my work laptop....but my second playthrough is a nomad.....and in the very same spot is a model car....a 1:24 scale car is exactly where the bottle is. (no kitty on that toon yet)

At first i thought these items were added in as you progressed through the stories....but the car was there right after i got my apartment on my second playthrough. Its the only item ive noticed different between the two toons ive made in the game.

Ill post a pic of the car later when i get home.

Ive seen only one difference so far. Maybe related....maybe not.

i went corpo my first playthrough. I have what appears to be a knocked over liquor bottle....or it appears to be that....to the right of the computer monitor. My kitty friend is also next to it.
View attachment 11127974

I dont have a picture of it as im on my work laptop....but my second playthrough is a nomad.....and in the very same spot is a model car....a 1:24 scale car is exactly where the bottle is. (no kitty on that toon yet)

At first i thought these items were added in as you progressed through the stories....but the car was there right after i got my apartment on my second playthrough. Its the only item ive noticed different between the two toons ive made in the game.

Ill post a pic of the car later when i get home.
Huh interesting, In my street kid playthrough on that spot is a miniature figure of Night city, gotta check my old nomad save.

Okay, im finally home. Heres the car on my nomad run.
photomode_04012021_170346.png

Adding more here. I logged on to both toons and found more differences. These items may or may not have been added as the story progressed...i have no idea, i wasnt paying attention until i saw this thread.

Level 50 Corpo apartment: Theres a stack of boxes at the bottom center, the end of that furniture piece.
photomode_04012021_171432.png

Level 15 Nomad apartment: No boxes there.
photomode_04012021_171541.png

Level 50 Corpo apartment: Dream catcher hanging in the bedroom.
photomode_04012021_171805.png

Level 15 Nomad apartment: No dream catcher here.
photomode_04012021_171659.png

One more final detail here. I was wrong about the liquor bottle. It turns out its not a liquor bottle at all...instead its a glass nameplate or glass decoration of some kind from the arasaka corporation. Its even got "arasaka" written on top of it.
photomode_04012021_171245.png

So, im certain we have found our objects in question. A glass decor for corpo's, a small model car for nomad's, and as someone here mentioned....a small city miniature of NC for the street kids.

Can we be confirmed with what ever book somebody had? :)

Last edited:
There was a "UPS" type box outside my apartment door. I had not ever noticed it before just last night. When I scanned, It said it was from one of the fixers I think or maybe not it was from "mama" something or another ( I do not remember) . But I could not pick it up so I ignored it for the time. But now after a few more levels it seems to have disappeared?

Is this just game window dressings' or a glitch or a part of the game I have not figured out yet?

On a side note, could have been stolen I guess I mean for god sake there are a bunch of criminals walking around everywhere.
Why would Night City UPS just drop it there in the hallway of my apartment for pete sake. :)

So the boxs would be River and the kids VR game. Dreamcatcher is more than likely misty.

Ah okay, so they are progression items. Makes sense.

Thanks to the OP for mentioning the lifepath items. I would have honestly never paid attention to any items in the apartment if you had never brought it up. :)

There was a "UPS" type box outside my apartment door. I had not ever noticed it before just last night. When I scanned, It said it was from one of the fixers I think or maybe not it was from "mama" something or another ( I do not remember) . But I could not pick it up so I ignored it for the time. But now after a few more levels it seems to have disappeared?

Is this just game window dressings' or a glitch or a part of the game I have not figured out yet?

On a side note, could have been stolen I guess I mean for god sake there are a bunch of criminals walking around everywhere.
Why would Night City UPS just drop it there in the hallway of my apartment for pete sake. :)

The package is from Mama Welles. It's the key to Jackie's bike. She also messages you that the package is there, and tells you she though Jackie would like you to have it.

The package is from Mama Welles. It's the key to Jackie's bike. She also messages you that the package is there, and tells you she though Jackie would like you to have it.

I could not activate or pick up the package at all. Maybe I got the "thing" from the box with out realizing it but the package stayed on the floor. I will check my "stuff" I guess it may be in my inventory. Thanks!

I could not activate or pick up the package at all. Maybe I got the "thing" from the box with out realizing it but the package stayed on the floor. I will check my "stuff" I guess it may be in my inventory. Thanks!

Check your vehicles list. If "Jackie's Arch" is in the list, you likely picked up the key unknowingly, or perhaps the game engine removed the package and updated your keyring because you ignored it for so long.

I am pretty sure that the apartment changes over time. Seems like things get added as the game progresses.

Top Bottom