Recent content by Nolenthar

+
  1. N

Upgrade patch 1.60 for Xbox One X is out! Additional PS4™ Pro patch coming soon.

Wow, that's a first. I recall the CD Projekt of yore, releasing Enhanced Version of The Witcher 1, then releasing an enhanced version of the Witcher 2 to bring it to parity with the newly released console version. A few years later, a major feature releases on Xbox, is being worked on on PS4...
  2. N

Modding The Witcher 3 : a collection of tools you need

I'm sorry but the option to edit the main post seems to have disappeared. Sorry for that, keep up providing suggestion though, thanks
  3. N

My "finished" graphics mod setup. What do you think?

Brightness and gamma too different things. And frequency is unrelated to it. Yes, TN panel (generally the cheapest high frequency ones) tend to have an improvable colour setup, but you can have a high frequency monitor with a good colour balance, accurate gamma, and a wide range of brightness...
  4. N

My "finished" graphics mod setup. What do you think?

Not sure what's the relation between gamma and frequency there.
  5. N

[MOD] More Realistic Combat Animations and Half-swording

I'd expect standalone version to be easier to do than one intricated with other things ;). But do not worry too much, people will adapt it and create standalone versions. SOTR is an awesome mod, probably the first one who really kicked ass and gave so many ideas to others, but nowadays, there...
  6. N

Modkit is currently broken.

I can certainly understand why avid modders would ask for information when they eventually spot a community manager. Just pointing out that it's time to go back on original topic ;)
  7. N

Modkit is currently broken.

Since the thread was slightly hijacked for other questions, has this been delivered ? I can't seem to see any reply other than Nvidia proprietary format after that ?
  8. N

A big thead for Mod Discussions

If you go on this thread http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/64345-Modding-The-Witcher-3-a-collection-of-tools-you-need you'll find at the bottom of the first post a link to a Discord Channel. This is where you're likely to find most if not all the most talented TW3 modders, who may then...
  9. N

[MOD] Enemy health bars

Yep I'm afraid both the Level Variant (the one you shared) and the non level variant stopped working with 1.30. They were perfectly working prior to that. I had a quick look and the swf file has not changed location in the bundle, and it's still replacing it, but failing to load. The image...
  10. N

[MOD] Enemy health bars

Yeah not sure why this swf stopped working with 1.30. A real pity as this health bar is just so much better than the vanilla one. I had a quick look yesterday but couldn't find any obvious thing. Also, I simply couldn't cook this swf file. Hopefully erxv can still mod from his remote...
  11. N

GOTY edition questions

I'm myself running a gtx 1080, which does support async compute, but even then, at 3440*1440p, all details turned to max apart from SSAA (and using HBAO+ as DX12 doesn't support VXAO which skews the comparison), the benchmark score about 70 fps in DX11, and 66fps in DX12. Hard to find sources...
  12. N

GOTY edition questions

It technically really depends of your rig. Most of the time, for ROTR, you're losing a bit of framerate if you're running Nvidia. Not much really, but globally it's useless. DX12 talks is currently overblown. It's, mostly, encouraged by AMD followers because of the huge gap there is in Drivers...
  13. N

GOTY edition questions

I would be very surprised if it's just the game + expansions, really really really. I would expect just this from any other company, but not from CDPR. Not in august. August gives them enough time to provide with a bit more content. Nothing major really, but I would bet my hat on improved assets...
  14. N

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Dice generally have photo realist textures. Battlefront was a blast already (graphic wise), so I can imagine Battlefield 1. But as Mezziaz says, not the same scale !
  15. N

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year edition

As a reminder, this is CDPR we're talking about. A GOTY edition JUST containing the whole game + DLC ? is that a joke ? It's technically already there https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_game_expansion_pass Yes, any other company would do just that. Bethesda recently delivered all...
Top Bottom