A big thead for Mod Discussions

+
A big thead for Mod Discussions

This thread I want to organize the mod discussions.

In this following subjects whoever has idea or know how to create mods for following subjects, please share with the other users that make their ideas.

1. Creation mods for start menu like start menu animation.

2. How to design an outfit for characters like made in heaven outfit for Ciri.

3. How to design weapons for characters.

4. How to use shops for sell items?

5. How to create a new custom character for a

Let's say I decide to provide information about who are knowledge in these listed areas, what do you then plan to do with it?

Hello guys.

I have a big problem with my internet connection because of that my post is loaded defective.

I have seen these thread. these are very helpful.

But these are very sporadic.

my goals about creating this thread are:

1- creation a group that everybody, who works about mods' creation, shares his\her experiences with others - which gives them ideas - in the coherent space.

2- I'm trying to make A big tutorial video series for mods' creation.in other words, I want to use some help from the members of CDPR's forums,who interested in mods' creation and wanna use their experiences.

for realizing these goals I must know the answer of questions below:

1- Does it possible to editing the start menu elements such as animation, menu's music and icons?

2- Does it possible to making your own quests?

If you go on this thread http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/64345-Modding-The-Witcher-3-a-collection-of-tools-you-need you'll find at the bottom of the first post a link to a Discord Channel. This is where you're likely to find most if not all the most talented TW3 modders, who may then answer your questions. This also serves as some kind of modding community. How this has changed since I took a break from TW3, I can't say, but that would be my first advise.

As to a lot of the things you are asking : the answer would be yes and no. Talented modders have proven that MANY things are possible despite more than limited tools, but this often takes so much time that only the people who are more interested in modding the game than playing it (or at least, are ready to spend 10 hours modding for each hour playing), generally end up succeeding it.

Top Bottom