Recent content by Odinsauge

+
  1. O

Points of Interest in 'A Visitor's Guide to Night City' (Collectors Edition)

I was reading 'A Visitor's Guide to Night City' which was part of the collectors edition. On the district maps some points of interest are marked. Beside some obvious things like the Afterlife, the Clouds, Arasaka Towser, the Stadium etc. there are some spots marked that I couldn't find. E.g. in...
  2. O

What creative solutions to game difficulty could be added other than the archaic HP/DMG modifiers?

You can easily tweak AI based on chosen difficulty level. Unfortunately not many games do that. What I really hate regarding higher difficulty levels is immunity. There are many games where stronger enemies are immune to almost all status effects. So many skills get useless. I hated that in...
  3. O

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Falls du klasicher JRPG-Kämpfe mit ein bisschen modernem Touch und einem guten Comic-Look magst, schau die mal Battle Chasers: Nightfall an. Nostalgie in neuem Gewand.
  4. O

Gwint - Ein Nachruf

Ich bin mit Gwent (als eigenes SPiel) von Anfang an nicht so richtig warm geworden. Gwint mochte ich sehr,das war einfach und flott zu spielen. In der ersten Beta-Phase hab ich ein bisschen gespielt, aber mir war der zusätzliche Grad an Komplexität ein bisschen zu viel um hin und wieder eine...
  5. O

Ich muss noch bis ende des Monats warten, dafür ist der 26.10. nahe am 1.11. und ich hab mir da gleich die verbleibenden 4 Tage frei genommen und muss somit 10 Tage nicht arbeiten.
  6. O

The graphics

I don't think that graphics will be a let down. In the video you can clearly see difference in texture quality as the game is WIP. But for my taste, the scenes in direct sunlight were too bright and washed out. I hope this will be better in the final game or at least be adjustable.
  7. O

Getting to objectives/locations w/o objective markers or quest compass

I don't mind quest markers that much. I grew up without them and that was OK even if it was hard to find. But nowadays, I don't have that much time for games anymore, so finding things faster is ok for me. Also in an fantasy environment it is a bit easier to find stuff as the world is more or...
  8. O

Weekly Poll 9/25/18 - Difficulty Levels

I want a challenge but not to much challenge. As my time that I can spend on playing games is limited, I don't want to spend to much time in doing things over and over. But making things too easy is also boring. I hope for intelligent difficulty levels. I hate when enemies become bullet sponges...
  9. O

Gunplay and Ranged Combat Thread

Good point. Also it could be a bit OP. You would probably be able to do a lot of damage until you get caught. But this depends on how t he environment reacts of you attack/kill NPCs.
  10. O

I'd like to see some sniper rifles but I don't know how this fits CP2020 and if it makes sense in CP77 gameplay.
  11. O

But not exclusively. Cyberpunk is not a clean future without any connection to its past. Regarding the city CDPR said, that they want to design a believable city where futuristic buildings and old buildings coexist or new stuff is build on top of the old one. This should also be true for the...
  12. O

Shooting range

I would also recommend Wolfenstein. Titanfall is quite nice but the combat is quite fast. Also the wall running part is different than CP will be. If you want something interesting than have a look on Singularity and Bulletstorm. Both should be quite cheap by now.
  13. O

What if I don’t want play for a punk?!

It doesn't have to be that strict. Sure you can't map all classes exactly. But it would be possible to give at least a bit of taste of those classes. Like instead of doing jobs for some people on the streets, you can do jobs for a company, have different clothes and styles to choose from, having...
  14. O

Ciri gibts wenigstens noch zu haben. Triss hab ich zwar zum Originalpreis bekommen, aber nur über EBay mit 10€ Versand und Yen ist bei Funko als Vaulted eingestuft. DIe kostet jetzt das 3 fache und ist auch generell sehr schwer zu bekommen. Hab jetzt länger keine mehr gekauft, hatte nur Ciri und...
  15. O

What if I don’t want play for a punk?!

But making a game based on a predefined character from a novel series is not the same as making a game based on a P&P RPG. Sure, you can't give all the options of an P&P RPG in an CRPG.
Top Bottom