Recent content by Rudo_

+
  1. Rudo_

What game are you currently playing

I've been playing an absolute piece of art called 'Outer Wilds'. One of the very best games I have ever played.
  2. Rudo_

Would you live in Night City in real life?

Agreed. Wish we'll get one someday 1616206374 No way. Imagine one day you share a joint in a park and all of a sudden, twelve cops pop up just behind you and start shooting. You would have to run 150 mts to avoid them! Too horrible :)
  3. Rudo_

If you could be one of the game's characters (other than V) who would it be?

I'd play as Lizzie whizzie. I've always wanted to be a ragin crazy bitch with a golden body
  4. Rudo_

the driving in cyberpunk

Wow!! The total sum of 1 chase in this based-on-cars open world! Plus the 4 worst races ever (which i did mention) , plus other few quests you gotta drive 200 mts. (Which i've also tackled). So, I am wrong... Where exactly? Because you have, pretty much made my point for me.
  5. Rudo_

The single worst decision in gaming history

Boy did that make me saaad
  6. Rudo_

I don't like Panam Palmer

Sir, you don't leave me any other option but challenging you to a duel.
  7. Rudo_

We have a proverb in Spain. Somethinh like: bread for today, hunger for tomorrow. Sure they made shitloads of money, but let's see how much they make with their next game after ripping us off the way they did... Will anybody preorder any CDPR games in the future? I will most certainly not. And...
  8. Rudo_

Cyberpunk Ending [SPOILERS]

Why? cause alt says so? Much happier not believing her
  9. Rudo_

“I Love You”?

Panam loves V and I love Panam (dont know abot V though)
  10. Rudo_

No, i don't see it. I mean, i don't get why you say the CP77 npc have that extra dimension. Rdr npc's react accordingly to the situation. You can even have small talks with them (talks that can be pleasant, or end up in fist figh or shootout). With every single one. And depends who they are and...
  11. Rudo_

Yes, sounds wise to make a game just for the 5% who can (or want) afford a 2000$ pc able to run cp77 in ultra. Besides, it's not true. Proof: red red redemption 2 in ps4 base. That would be your "lowest common denominator" For an also massive game, but, surprise! That one works. They should do...
  12. Rudo_

Why do they do it?

You are right. Difference is that behind bugs, bethesda released an RPG (a poor one compared to previous fallouts, but an RPG after all), as promised, whereas CDPR released a linear adventure game in a poor open world with retarded AI. I think that comparing CP77 and RDR2 bugwise is frankly...
  13. Rudo_

Where does Claire go? Stalking Her for science! Race mission tiny spoiler

After the (awful) the beast in me arch, i went straight to afterlife in my caliburn (as fast as i could) and there she was. -"Hi V, need something?" -some AI consistency please...
  14. Rudo_

Cyberpunk 2077 and I, {add me}

So either everybody is stupid but you or you should maybe play more games... This game wouldn't be ahead of its time had it been released in 2006... In 2020 it's just a bad joke. 1614577345 Love what you love, that's great! But don't forget to try all the rest of the stuff you missed, it might...
  15. Rudo_

Is this game an rpg?

If somedy bothers you (always talking within the game mechanics), feel free to give him sword. Death is a good medicine for an annoying character. I remember once I played as a brainless berserker. I went with my pals to a tavern, caused some trouble trying to threat somebody. We ended up in...
Top Bottom