Recent content by sardas

+
  1. S

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

I thought that consoles have different architecture with unified memory and low-level acces which alows them to use the same hardware more effectively than PC does. And because of the specific system specs developers can more effectively optimize their games. So, i thought that the "High"...
  2. S

Lykaon

Man, check out your mailbox - i`ve sent you a few presents.
  3. S

Land of sorceresses

You could`ve wait till the release man :) Btw, the first one is actually made by Secondchildren - i just rendered it to a finished piece.
  4. S

Short comic

Lol - great work!
  5. S

Bioware borrowed A LOT from the Witcher?

I understand and mentioned that. Come on, the Witcher saga is original in many ways, but it`s still a heroic fantasy) Confirmed by Mr. Sapkowski himself. Totally agree) My point was that there is a lot of heroic writing trying to be realistic or mimic some of it`s elements. In which case, i...
  6. S

Bioware borrowed A LOT from the Witcher?

Just recently found a great video article about the monomyth a.k.a. the Hero`s journey: There is no "stealing", just "borrowing" the good ideas (which goes both ways), and in case of DA and elven ghettos, i would say that Bioware borrowed it from mr. Sapkowski, not CDPR) I`m more into a...
  7. S

Witcher 2077

8. S

CDPR: Remaking of The Witcher 1

I would say - download the RedKit and try to create just one simple, tiny quest from original Witcher. Maybe then you will find the answer on your question)
  9. S

TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

Dat flying hand! Looks like he's slaughtering some sort of a hired assassins again. The fur, the linen swaying in the wind, the scale and overall quality - everything looks pretty impressive!
  10. S

Immersion and plate armour (Spoilers - don't read if you've played less than 1 hour of TW 2)

And I respect your opinion too. Maybe it sounded this way, but I wasn`t going to persuade anyone and you personally - just offered to everybody to take a look at the problem not only from the gamers point of view. And maybe then, a huge amount of questions would just disappear) That`s all.
  11. S

Immersion and plate armour (Spoilers - don't read if you've played less than 1 hour of TW 2)

First of all - it`s just a game. Not a real life - just artifical system, and as every system it has some assumptions. Second - the main element in this system is a story (lore, plot, characters etc.) and all other elements created to support that. So, it`s not a sword-fighting simulator. Third...
  12. S

Other RPG games

In addition to the games recommended above, i would also add the original Fable - this game has interesting take on RPG`s, beautiful style and warm atmosphere.
  13. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Thanks a lot!
  14. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Nice one) Still looking for the more badass looking Wild Hunt
  15. S

Wiedźmin 3 - muzyka

Dziękuję bardzo!)
Top Bottom