TW3 trailer at VGX 2013

+
knightofphoenix said:
even sauron is like

so pretty

lmao!

Graphics don't look great to me especially Geralt himself. Also the design of that skeleton king? Not that trembling to me. Overall i like the city a lot. I hope it beat Assassin's Creed 4 in terms of immersion and visual realism.

Can't wait for actual gameplay footage!

mothra said:
We have been here before.
We watch your petty world slumbering.
You cannot defy the call of the last deer.
You can only surrender.......

"I returned"
(zero f***s given)

I cannot sleep, so I read on... :D/>/>

Maybe it says "You cannot defy the Court Mast deal..."

"In naval tradition, a mast is a non-judicial punishment ("NJP") disciplinary hearing under which a commanding officer studies and disposes of cases involving those in his command". (from Wikipedia).

mothra said:
We have been here before.
We watch your petty world slumbering.
You cannot defy the call of the last deer.
To me it sounds more like "the cold of our steel", but what do I know? English isn't my native language.

Anyone that wants to watch the original trailer with the best quality can watch it on Spike TV's website.
Here's the link:

[media]http://www.spike.com/video-collections/vkkbf3/vgx-vgx-2013-world-premieres/g82gj1[/media]

Anyone saw how well animated the fur was on the pesant's coat? The guy who falls down and then impaled by a sword.

Dat flying hand!
Looks like he's slaughtering some sort of a hired assassins again.
The fur, the linen swaying in the wind, the scale and overall quality - everything looks pretty impressive!

MM360 said:

I am concerned by how the civilians or villagers (NPC's) were unfazed by Geralt's spells in the room with Glasses. Though the glasses were shattered by geralts spell, the people outside the room never got scared or atleast gave a reaction.

I'll say 1 thing that really impressed me that I wasn't expecting was the draw distance. It's amazing how far you can see in the distance.

I'm used to games that don't render that many objects until you get much closer.

Sirnaq said:
Is it me or geralt looks even more grey than in tw2.

His skin tone looks too tawny, or tan.

The one thing I can't get over is how friggin huge everything seems. The city..if that is really all explorable territory. Holy hell.

As to the dialog: "you cannot defy the call of the last deal, you can only surrender." That's what I hear.

I don't know why but the man describing the attack of the hunt nearly sends chills down my spine. What an awesome voice and monologue/dialogue.

I had genuine goosebumps when I was watching the trailer - the hair stood up on both arms - same as the first time I saw the E3 trailer, only I also slightly teared then... a bit embarrassing.

Not lying btw, the Witcher possess my life.

tmarvolo said:
I am concerned by how the civilians or villagers (NPC's) were unfazed by Geralt's spells in the room with Glasses. Though the glasses were shattered by geralts spell, the people outside the room never got scared or atleast gave a reaction.

I noticed the same thing but decided not to speak up.

Top Bottom