Recent content by theBlackDragon

+
  1. T

Update 2.0

No longer possible to sneak up on Cyberpsychos? They seem to have eyes in their backs now...
  2. T

The Future of Red Engine?!

Once you get to a certain scale it kinda makes sense to do some things in house. Training should be less of an issue as you should have a large enough team that impact of turnover can be absorbed. Red Engine's issues (assuming they are, indeed, engine issues) seems more caused by development...
  3. T

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

Just completed "The Heist" and noticed a couple of issues of which I'm fairly confident at least the second one is new: In the Scrapyard, when V is digging themselves out some of the debris doesn't really disappear and instead turns into a bit of a flickering mess. Not sure if this is a new...
  4. T

What do you think of the conversations and moments that are continuously repeated within Cyberpunk 2077?

Of all the repeating ones, the ones bound to be noticed by the majority of players are the ones around V's appartment: the two police officers outside V's apartment building, and Wilson shouting the exact same thing after you each time you get within a city block of his location. Those two...
  5. T

When a controller disconnects the game pops up an obnoxious dialogue box in the middle of the screen asking you to reconnect it. I only use the controller for driving, and m+kb for everything else (right tool for the job and all that), however this means the wireless controller often goes to...
  6. T

Update on the Jotaro issue. Using a takedown on him and then killing everyone *does* work. Infuriating inconsistency. Another issue I ran into is that Wyvern Drones aren't lootable. I thought that was fixed in 1.3, in which case it is now broken again, at least for me. Frustrating when they...
  7. T

I'd imagine the problem with Jotaro wouldn't be that he'd be considered dead necessarily, if put in a container, but that you have to be able to deliver him to the Fixer's car, which you can't if you stuff him in a container.
  8. T

Think there's some confusion going on. The "dump in containers" issue is with the "modified" Monk quest, the mooks there are all "normal" Maelstrom goons. Jotaro, in an entirely different mission, doesn't get dumped in a container (as far as I can tell, you can't even dump his body in a...
  9. T

Hmm, can't exclude that option, but it hasn't been a problem before. Since I intend to re-do it I might just keep it until after The Heist when I have some non-lethal options that may be less finicky. Well, unless someone can confirm, or deny, that a non-stealth approach results in auto-failing...
  10. T

No, I thwapped him with a baseball bat. My last playthrough was stealh+hacking, now I'm going about things a tad more primitively ;)
  11. T

PC: So far I can say that the Monk quest is still bugged: if you do it non-lethally but dump any of the bodies in a trunk (there is one right outside the "exit" door) it will still treat it as if you killed them. The Jotaro quest also treats you as having killed him even if you knock him out...
  12. T

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

The attribute reset was already annoying, but this just made me not want to deal with the entire mess. I just wanted to check out some of the new stuff before starting a new playthrough, guess that's not happening as my build is just broken now.
  13. T

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

To sell for money, because they're broke. Although I'm not sure if that really precludes them from leaving, might be a long term survival-of-the-family-thing too. Wouldn't be too hard to write around this issue though and have the Aldecaldos earn money some other way if V doesn't go this route...
  14. T

You actually get to play some this, with the whole shower scene where V blatantly lies about things being fine after coughing blood, and then the repeated "I don't want to talk about this now"-deal. Given what you bring up in #2 above I'd hardly blame Judy, but I do blame the writers for...
  15. T

Well yes, that's always the case in an RPG. If they wanted V to be a predefined protagonist then I guess they failed in properly defining them during the course of the game. Before the endgame the game does a pretty good job providing the dialogue choices that would make sense, allow the...
Top Bottom