1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Xbox Series X/S : Controller inner deadzone setting don't work or the lowest setting is too high , even when set to 0 it feel like at least 20% of the right stick isn't used at all

Xbox Series X/S : Controller inner deadzone setting don't work or the lowest setting is too high , even when set to 0 it feel like at least 20% of the right stick isn't used at all
Weird, I don't have this problem (nothing have changed). But I don't use the original controller (Razer Wolverine), maybe that's why :(

In the patch notes it says, "Added a new notification with the song's name when it starts playing on the radio."
However, I have not seen this at all. I have tried listening to the radio a bunch, waited for the next song to come on, but no dice. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place on the screen?
I think I found where it displayed, but only when you switch between radio (I don't think it appear between two song for example).
21-02-2022_14-03-48-fi3zbbod.jpg

I started a new game, and had this issue when downscale resolution, a line on the bottom with very washed colors. If I do a camera movement up to down, created this ghost effect that you see in the image. My old save doesn't have this issue, in this patch or older patchs. Althought, now have a line on the bottom with bit washed colors, can barely see, but no ghost effect when the camera moves around.

Does anyone know if the Legendary Badge coat still has that bug, where the bulletproof vest doesn't show up in third person?

I guess this is categorized as game play bug?

Only bug I am encountering is that after I have picked up a body I cannot put the body down again normally. I believe that is the F key to drop by default.

Instead I need to click the right mouse button and the body drops behind the avatar onto the ground.

Thank you!

They changed the drop body-button to Q, so it wouldnt coincide with the cybernetics activation button. So its not a bug.

I love this game. So, because with the new update I lost all my savegames, I started a new game and I've been playing a couple of hours and already got 2 flatlines. I believe both times when coming out of the map UI in Night City into an area where NPCs are around. Similar to that bug that froze the game during the first visit to Viktor during "The Ripperdoc" quest (that you could avoid by staring to the floor without looking at any NPC). I finished this game (almost) without glitches or flatlines with the previous patch. I kinda wanna go back now.

Severed legs had different shoes than the body ?¿??¿!
Happens more than once. Im not gettin confused with different body parts.

Attachments

• photomode_21022022_193039.png
    photomode_21022022_193039.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 28
Game will not Launch. GoG Galaxy version. It was working fine version 1.35 before patch 1.5. Cyberpunk 2077 has Flatlined message on launch attempt.

Specs:
Ryzen 3900X
X570 Dark Hero Mobo
64GB DDR4 3600
Radeon VII
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 build 22000.527
X520-DA1 chipset intel 10gig SFP+ NIC

Attempted resolutions

repair/verify Game
Disabling cloud saves
remove save files
uninstall/reinstall Game
Ran DDU from Safe mode
Radeon Drivers versions (21.10.3 - 22.2.2)
Radeon Pro Drivers version 21.Q3 and 21.Q4
(also tried with Vega 64 and RX580)
disabling of all overlays
close all items in system tray
disabling armory crate in bios
disabling RGB software
Reinstall chipset drivers
Uninstall audio drivers
running single monitor rather than triple
removal of all USB hubs and extra devices other than mouse/keyboard
Full windows 11 reinstall
Manual driver installation for chipset, gpu, etc
Manual offline file install with file integrity check before installation
GoG galaxy reinstall of game

Temporary solution

Rolled back to version 1.31 with gog galaxy which has crashed 4 times in the intro before reaching Viktor's shop/Misty's esoterica.

waiting for new Radeon drivers and game update before attempting again.

Last edited:
Getting quickhacks from access points is still bugged I'm lvl 30 now Intelligence at lvl 15. Haven't seen 1 quickhack from any access points. Wish they would fix this.

Game will not Launch. GoG Galaxy version. It was working fine version 1.35 before patch 1.5. Cyberpunk 2077 has Flatlined message on launch attempt.

Specs:
Ryzen 3900X
X570 Dark Hero Mobo
64GB DDR4 3600
Radeon VII
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 build 22000.527

Attempted resolutions

repair/verify Game
Disabling cloud saves
remove save files
uninstall/reinstall Game
Radeon Drivers versions (21.10.3 - 22.2.2)
Radeon Pro Drivers version 21.Q3 and 21.Q4
(also tried with Vega 64 and RX580)
disabling of all overlays
close all items in system tray
disabling armory crate in bios
disabling RGB software
Reinstall chipset drivers
Uninstall audio drivers
running single monitor rather than triple
removal of all USB hubs and extra devices other than mouse/keyboard
Full windows 11 reinstall
Manual driver installation for chipset, gpu, etc
Manual offline file install with file integrity check before installation
GoG galaxy reinstall of game

Temporary solution

Rolled back to version 1.31 with gog galaxy which has crashed 4 times in the intro before reaching Viktor's shop/Misty's esoterica.

waiting for new Radeon drivers and game update before attempting again.
For "instant" crashes when you launch the game in 1.5, you can try to verify if you have any Audio Softwares active in your Task Manager (such as A-Volute, Nahimic or Sonic Studio). I think it's not in the list.
If yes, disable them before launching the game.
Getting quickhacks from access points is still bugged I'm lvl 30 now Intelligence at lvl 15. Haven't seen 1 quickhack from any access points. Wish they would fix this.
Yep, as before, not always :(
I'm level 27, "only" 12 in INT and almost all the epic ones aquired and a bunch of double and lower versions (I didn't craft any).
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know if the Legendary Badge coat still has that bug, where the bulletproof vest doesn't show up in third person?
On my side, I suppose it's fixed (tried in Photo Mode and in third person view on bike).
21-02-2022_18-55-22-jvw1pij4.jpeg21-02-2022_18-55-21-fg3vhmja.jpeg21-02-2022_18-55-21-owsyjo3l.jpeg

Last edited:
I commented earlier in this post that spellbound was mot working. Well I need to correct myself. Its my fault. Just had to swap my cyberware(had sandevistan equipped) but i do have another bug. I cant buy the brennan apollo. I go to the marked spot but the brennan doesnt show up.

I commented earlier in this post that spellbound was mot working. Well I need to correct myself. Its my fault. Just had to swap my cyberware(had sandevistan equipped) but i do have another bug. I cant buy the brennan apollo. I go to the marked spot but the brennan doesnt show up.
Annoying, the marker is at the "good" place but no bike here ?
I think, the Apollo is here, but due to a bug, under the ground. The only way to fix (other than report it to the support and wait a patch/hotfix), only on PC is to cheat. By using mods to "fly", pass through the ground (noclip I believe), buy it, return to the surface and call it. But I don't know if these mods work on 1.5 yet.

This isn't exactly 1.5 bug. But something that has been annoying me since the launch of this game. With RT on, NPC eyes in cars during certain times of day glow very unnaturally. Is this something CDPR has acknowledged?

photomode_21022022_232059.png

When a controller disconnects the game pops up an obnoxious dialogue box in the middle of the screen asking you to reconnect it.

I only use the controller for driving, and m+kb for everything else (right tool for the job and all that), however this means the wireless controller often goes to sleep. Having this dialogue box pop up at the most inopportune moments is rather annoying (eg.: in the middle of combat...).

This isn't exactly 1.5 bug. But something that has been annoying me since the launch of this game. With RT on, NPC eyes in cars during certain times of day glow very unnaturally. Is this something CDPR has acknowledged?

View attachment 11285140
I suppose, maybe not reported as much, so it remains at the bottom of the "to-do" list (which probably be pretty huge).
So do not hesitate to report it to the support ;)

Top Bottom