Recent content by username_2071380

+
  1. U

Mobile 3D dice poker

Looks great! Just DLed it. Two things, though: 1) Lose (not Loose) is the correct spelling. Loose means 'not tight'. 2) Need more time to see my dice before placing bet, please. Other than that, it's great. Thanks for the work! ~ Roxy
  2. U

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt announced!

Signed up for newsletter in anticipation. Great news! ~ Roxy
  3. U

Forum 3.0 - your suggestions

I use Firefox to view the forums, and what I typically do is open the Witcher forum in a new window. Then, I open each section with new posts in new tabs. This way, I can read ONLY the new posts without having to reread older ones.With the new format, I find it difficult to see EXACTLY which...
  4. U

Funny Stuff, little secrets, eastereggs...

Yep. Saw it. But I believe it's also been posted here before. I noticed something looked odd for a split second, and rewound the trailer to grab the frame.~ Roxy
  5. U

Extensions

Really? You want a multiplayer version with dozens of Geralts running around in the same server?~ Roxy
  6. U

The WItcher mmorpg ?

No to MMORPGs.... Just... no.~ Roxy
  7. U

Live relation from CDP conference

This is all great stuff! Keep it coming..~ Roxy
  8. U

Game registration - problems and solutions here

You want to register your game on the forum first.~ Roxy
  9. U

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

It's sad when someone makes such derogatory comments about a company simply because they aren't capable of surpassing a challenge so many others can. You have a right to your opinion, but be assured that you are in the vast minority. Try Pac Man or The Sims. Others will still enjoy this game...
  10. U

My WoW account

I've received several over the past couple of months. It's spam. Be sure to delete them without reading.I've NEVER had a WoW account, and wouldn't be caught dead with one. MMOs aren't my cup of tea.~ Roxy
  11. U

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

I agree with almost everything you said but the flaws. I simply don't see them. I'll remain a fan of both Witcher and Dragon Age. Equally. I can't wait to see how they both play out story-wise.~ Roxy
  12. U

CD Projekt RED at Games Convention - Day 2

You did notice the date this was first posted, right? *grin*~ Roxy
  13. U

A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2

Looking VERY forward to it. Thanx for the update.~ Roxy
  14. U

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

Yes, NWN had it. It was very useful.~ Roxy
  15. U

Dragon Age

I'd like to remind those who have said that Bioware took ideas from The Witcher, that Dragon Age was 5 1/2 years in the making. That means that it is highly unlikely that anything was actually used from CDP Red.I'm still in the middle of playing DA:O and am thoroughly enjoying the game. It's...
Top Bottom