Search results

+
  1. Ifrit30

[DX12] 16:10 screen with small black borders, Quick-Casting not working

*Crossposting from the steam forum. With the new update the game is not completely filling my screen in DX12 mode which isn't that noticeable but running some overlay like RTSS and/or Reshade shows these borders and it's not going away. DX11 https://postimg.cc/TKy14ZB3 DX12 with reshade...
  2. Ifrit30

Using Potions while Meditating. Gone?

Using Potions while Meditating. Gone? Correct if I am wrong, but wasn't there supposed to be an option to use potions while meditating (like in Witcher 2) to get a stronger effect? Was it scrapped or did I somehow missed it in the game?
  3. Ifrit30

Facial expressions in Witcher 3

Facial expressions in Witcher 3 Something that I noticed over the last few screenshots and gameplay footage is the improved facial expressions, which look amazing. I dunno about body behaviour in dialogues, but these two elements always bugged me in Games which felt quite obvious video-gamey...
  4. Ifrit30

Another edition besides CE and Standard Edition without the figurine?

Another edition besides CE and Standard Edition without the figurine? I was wondering if you would make another edition? I like the content of the collectors edition (especially the art book) but I don't really need the figurine (the medallion is just fine).
  5. Ifrit30

What's your best way to learn about modding (REDKit)?

What's your best way to learn about modding (REDKit)? Well since it's my first time getting into modding (I tried a few times in the past though) I want to know, what would you recommend to a newcomer like me, where he should start first and work later on through some more advanced stuff. I...
  6. Ifrit30

Interactive Dialogue

Interactive Dialogue I'm trying my way around the dialogues and so far I got a simple dialogue working (as an example, spawning Walter etc.) which starts at very beginning. Now I'm trying to do an Interactive Dialogue, but I don't quite understand what I am supposed to do. What is a scene...
  7. Ifrit30

Weird graphic glitch?

Weird graphic glitch? So as I'm figuring out how REDKit is working, I got these (e.g. navigation mesh-> collect geometry-> generate....) weird graphical glitches or whatever they are. They are moving if I change the camera angel. Any way I can remove them or is it a common problem for now?
  8. Ifrit30

Gamingbolt Interview with Quest Designer Paweł Sasko

Gamingbolt Interview with Quest Designer Paweł Sasko http://gamingbolt.com/the-witcher-3-mega-interview-new-details-on-sailing-story-combat-and-ps4-features cool, the grid inventory will be back :)
  9. Ifrit30

TW1 GOG Backup Copy

TW1 GOG Backup Copy I was wondering if you can still redeem your backup copy, as I was recalling that it would expire soon but the link to the backup copy on gog is still active. So I'm not sure if my code is not working or that you can't get your backup copy anymore.
  10. Ifrit30

Future Games you would like to see from CDP Red.

Future Games you would like to see from CDP Red. So after Witcher coming to the end next year (probably) and making a new Game Cyberpunk 2077, as a game what would you like to see them doing next? What I'd like to see is a "Lord of the Rings" (if possible) Game by CDP Red, just like the...
  11. Ifrit30

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview

Cyberpunk 2077 Interview I found a nice interview on gametrailers http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/44806/cyberpunk-2077-exclusive-interview
  12. Ifrit30

The Witcher 2 Expansion Pack?

The Witcher 2 Expansion Pack? Regarding the article on Eurogamer a year ago, there is a mentioning of an AA+ Game to be released in 2013. Could it really be an expansion pack for TW2 (which I surely don't mind )? Well I think it must be, I mean a new game beside The Witcher and Cyberpunkt...
  13. Ifrit30

EE Videos black screen

EE Videos black screen After the animated video in the prologue there is another video, but I can only here the sound. The video is black and some people at gog also reported this problem. this is the video that doesn't play correctly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AMkXF1L0y8&#t=6m10s
  14. Ifrit30

Blue Stripes combat jacket

Blue Stripes combat jacket Why does Geralt have to wear the Blue Stripes combat jacket in the Prologue? I have deactivated the dlc (I'm wearing Raven's Armor btw) but in some cutscenes he either wears the blue stripes jacket or he doesn't wear any armor (if you deactivate the dlc). Could you...
  15. Ifrit30

(Pre-Load) Enhanced Patch Error (pack0.dzip corrupt) #fixed

(Pre-Load) Enhanced Patch Error (pack0.dzip corrupt) #fixed yeah like the title says I and probably everyone who pre-loaded the patch is getting an error while installing the EE patch. it would be great if you could provide an MD5 hash, maybe there are some corrupted files during the...
Top Bottom