Search results

+
  1. J

but the students where right! i had to fail this quest! why cant i complete it the right way?

but the students where right! i had to fail this quest! why cant i complete it the right way? religion is the opium of the people! why is there no option to finish the quest by letting them continue what they do!?
  2. J

buy a beer to your storywriters!

buy a beer to your storywriters! for they made the most belivable and interessting characters in a game i have ever seen! now get them some beer and make a party for them! they deserve it! (and yeah i played through the last of us - but it is pale in comparsion to your characters)
  3. J

raintexture/effect dissapearing after some time

raintexture/effect dissapearing after some time after some time ingame the rain falling from the sky aswell as the raindrops on the camera dissapear. the clouds are still rainy, the sound of the rain is still there and i can see the rain splash on the ground and wall textures.. i have to...
  4. J

Nights are way to bright

Nights are way to bright this game wants to have a dark fantasy atmosphere? the nights are way too bright. right now the nights are just like days with a blue tint. no atmosphere possible at night. i would love to see a more horror movie feel when going into the swamps or woods at night...
  5. J

no windows vista 64bit support?

no windows vista 64bit support? just saw its not listed in the requirements. did you just not test it on vista or does it not start on that OS?
  6. J

Witcher 2 = Arcade "RPG"?

Witcher 2 = Arcade "RPG"? Hi,1st of all i loved (and still do) theWitcher1, which was one of the best RPGs light ever.Of course i cant wait for the witcher2 release, as i wait for it since playing through the witcher1 for the first time.now on eurogamer.de i read a preview of the...
  7. J

how to get rid of the read only when composing a model

how to get rid of the read only when composing a model i need some help please..in the composite model window every model i open is read only..is there a way to get rid of this, and do i have more options then?
  8. J

[mod] monsoon rain

[mod] monsoon rain Hi, since we all have to wait for the toolset.. i made some rain retexturesi didnt like the original rain because it was almost invisible and everyone kept running from it..now they have a reason to run and hide ;Dit really looks MUCH better then the original rain (espacially...
  9. J

[mod] adda & shani dark chainmail bellytop

[mod] adda & shani dark chainmail bellytop adda once agian (cant keep my hands of her ;D ) download here http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EW116Z7Nextract both files into your override folder..you can download a play as adda mod herehttp://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=11101.0
  10. J

[mod] Knight Templar Mod (updated)

[mod] Knight Templar Mod (updated) i tried a knight templar retexture on the knight of the order modelmod includes the play as version and armor& helmet . everything is optionalscreens: (the sign reads Sigillum Militum Xpisti - which means the Seal of the Soldiers of Christ which is the templar...
  11. J

[mod] Adda the Witcher

[mod] Adda the Witcher since adda is the coolest female character in the game (for me at last- shes intriguing , evil and has a curse ]:-> )i made a adda the witcher version of her - for people who are bored of playing geralt all the time..the mod includes two clothing variants (with chainmail...
  12. J

[mod] geralt without scars and bruises (retexture)

[mod] geralt without scars and bruises (retexture) sick of geralt looking like he's had a car accident ?well here is the magicaly recovered geralt version :http://www.mediafire.com/?xgmjydbmmbhjust extract the texture inside your override folder
  13. J

changing hair colour?

changing hair colour? so what about changing some hair colours?is it interessting for anyone? like geralt with black hair or something? because i thought i do some retexturing on hairs (quite easy task)but dont know where to start. any ideas?for example like this:
  14. J

[mod] no HUD (customizable HUD)

[mod] no HUD (customizable HUD) i made a no HUD version of the game for guys like me who want to play with keyboard only and dont need stupid icons ;Dthe good thing is you can customize it to your own liking.i made all the HUD textures invisible - so extract only the textures into your override...
  15. J

[mod] adda chainmail nightgown (retexture) & geralt chainmail shirt

[mod] adda chainmail nightgown (retexture) & geralt chainmail shirt i messed around with some textures and made this nightgown retexture, so i thought i share it ]:-> (its my first texture so dont be harsh to me)just put the file into your override...
  16. J

custom textures go black after cutscenes & texture transparency

custom textures go black after cutscenes & texture transparency i made some custom textures they work fine until i talk to someone or a cutscene plays.. after the cutscenes the textures dissapear.. i only got the black model w/o texture.. ???anyone knows what causes the problem? i have to...
  17. J

changing camera height?

changing camera height? i just wondered if there is a way to change the height of the camera in 3rd person view?and to disable the character fade when camera zooms in?
  18. J

[mods] play as triss!! (or anyone you like)

[mods] play as triss!! (or anyone you like) Hi guys !!i just found a way to play as triss !!first: all credits go to snfonseka and felldude for they made it all possible..its quite simple:download SnFonseka play as vesemir mod..and download felldudes Triss, Shani Adda, nude not just in undies...
Top Bottom