Search results

+
  1. S

Is Iorveth a tad weak?

Is Iorveth a tad weak? I find the Iorveth card to be a bit weak compared to other gold cards. There are only a few cards in the Scoia'tael deck which move enemy cards, and even if they do just that, they'd be better off used on moving own cards around, as they tend boost cards on your side and...
  2. S

[Mod Request] Clean/Bare 40 level new game+ save with BW mutations

[Mod Request] Clean/Bare 40 level new game+ save with BW mutations I would like to start new game+ playthrough but without any more gear (since you will just find it all over again with higher levels), alchemy and money that you have in normal new game. Just want to have the Blood and Wine...
  3. S

Problems with Reinforcement

Problems with Reinforcement The special card reinforcement sometimes doesn't work on Redanian Elite or siege towers. Very annoying when your whole strategy depends on it.
  4. S

Why is Ciri a strength 6 card after patch 0.8.25?

Why is Ciri a strength 6 card after patch 0.8.25? I'm a bit confused as to why Ciri was made into a 6 strength card, instead of her usual 8 strength. I personally didn't find her at all too powerful of a card even when she was 8 strength. Now she seems a little useless if you compare her to say...
  5. S

Auberon visions not showing, screen goes black

Auberon visions not showing, screen goes black Anyone else have this problem? Both times when the game shows the death of the alder king and Eredin poisoning him, the screen goes black and only sounds can be heard from the scenes.
  6. S

Children voice actors

Children voice actors It is always slightly immersion breaking to listen child characters talk in Witcher 3. Because it is rather obvious to your ears that the voice actors are all middle aged women just speaking in a high pitched voice. Especially boys, who have very unique tone before they...
  7. S

Npc red eyes

Npc red eyes Some backround characters in cutscenes in Blood and Wine have pretty scary looking red eyes that are very distracting at times and immersion breaking. ...Unless of couse there are more vampires in Beuclair than anyone anticipated..... :uma::facepalm2::hai:
  8. S

Patch 1.22 installation failed and cant launch the game

Patch 1.22 installation failed and cant launch the game Okay, after several tries downloading the newest patch through GOG Galaxy, (it got many times stuck at 99.9% for some reason) those precious 13 GB finally installed. Or so it seemed for a brief moment. Now there is a error text saying...
  9. S

PS4 Spider-man

PS4 Spider-man YES! Activision's reign of terror is over! I know it is beyond stupid to get too hyped for watching so short trailer about a game that we still dont practically know anything about, but DAMN. I cant help myself. My favorite superhero seems to have finally landed on the right...
  10. S

The Bottomless Pit of Random Mod Ideas and Requests

The Bottomless Pit of Random Mod Ideas and Requests I needed a thread where I could at random times drop my random selection of ideas and wishes for potential mods. Feel free to use this drop zone yourselves or simply comment of the ideas others drop here. Maybe moderators should consider also...
  11. S

How to trigger Taxman Cometh?

How to trigger Taxman Cometh? The title says it all. Has anyone figured out what exactly makes the infamous taxman appear in Oxenfurt? Is there a specific amount of money that needs to be in your pocket or is something else required.
  12. S

Why Silver sword for the Wild Hunt?

Why Silver sword for the Wild Hunt? I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed somewhere. I cant help but wonder why Geralt and other witchers use their silver sword when fighting the warriors of the Hunt. You would think that against such heavily armored foes a sword coated...
  13. S

[MOD REQUEST] "Alternative" Alternative Triss outfit mod

[MOD REQUEST] "Alternative" Alternative Triss outfit mod I like Yennefer´s and Ciri´s alternative outfits. Because I like the idea that not only Geralt has the change to change their attire on the course of the storyline. But I dont like particularly much Triss´s alternative attire...
  14. S

[Mod Idea] Higher level requirements for Main Questline

[Mod Idea] Higher level requirements for Main Questline The title pretty much says it all. I apologize in advance if this idea is already discussed somewhere. Higher level requirements and higher level enemies in main quests so you would actually need to do every side quest for their xp (HOS...
  15. S

Sword Sheaths for NPCs?

Sword Sheaths for NPCs? Dear devs Would it be possible to add some sheaths for weapons that NPC:s in the Witcher 3 wield? For Pc at least. Or would this be possible to achieve by modders also? I just think if Geralt has perfectly functional sheaths for his swords and animations too, it cant be...
  16. S

A little too many familiar faces and voices in the world?

A little too many familiar faces and voices in the world? Dear CD Project RED. When eventually you probably will do your Enhanced Edition of WItcher 3, could it be possible to hire new voice actors to re-do some of the dialogue in the game? I mean when Dragan of Arena DLC, Iorveth and Roche...
  17. S

Why everyone seems to know Emperor Emhyr´s secret?

Why everyone seems to know Emperor Emhyr´s secret? I just completed the proloque and royal palace sequences and couldnt help but notice how many people seems to know that . Emhyr´s chamberlain and Fringilla Vigo both speak and write about it so freely to Geralt and Yennefer that it makes one...
  18. S

Like Two Peas in a Pod- WItcher Dopplegangers

Like Two Peas in a Pod- WItcher Dopplegangers On your permission dear moderators, I would like to start a fun little game here that involves combining characters from the Witcher universe with other people that are notably like the characters in question with looks and/or personality. Be that...
  19. S

The world of Aen Elle. How much slower exactly does the time flow there?

The world of Aen Elle. How much slower exactly does the time flow there? Beacause I want to try imagining certain things on Eredins perspective when he appears in WItcher 3. We already know that those poor sods who visit the mythical world of Unicorns and manage to return to their own world in...
  20. S

(SPOILERS) Political Storms: Will Kovir and Hengfors Leaque stay neutral this time?

(SPOILERS) Political Storms: Will Kovir and Hengfors Leaque stay neutral this time? If I understand correctly, Nilfgaard forces have already reached the Pontar river at the start of Witcher 3. Also if I am not mistaken, in the latest trailer Geralt has audience with the Emperor at the throne...
Top Bottom