Search results

+
  1. W

So much wine, so little to do with it

So much wine, so little to do with it It was a little upsetting that we got some much wine all over the place in B&W and there was really nothing to do with it. No one to drink with, no one to challenge to a drinking match, no reason to collect rare vintages and have Geralt critique each one or...
  2. W

Wraith of Longlocks Bug

Wraith of Longlocks Bug So I'm near the end of B&W. I get to longlocks tower and the wraith spawns, but doesn't do anything. The name is in blue and I can't attack or anything. The door behind me is locked. However, the game does allow me to jump out of the tower into the water below. So I do...
  3. W

Gaunter O'Dim = better antagonist than Wild Hunt

Gaunter O'Dim = better antagonist than Wild Hunt Discuss. To start, Great voice acting. He showed up often to taunt you and everyone else in the world and had this aura that he could do whatever he wanted. He was pure evil, but also so incredibly interesting that you couldn't wait to learn...
  4. W

Dijkstra has no business fighting (spoilers)

Dijkstra has no business fighting (spoilers) Seriously, how is this the way it goes down if you side with Roche, Ves, & Thaler? Dijkstra is a spy, how would he in his right mind decide to fight two special forces soldiers and a witcher who happens to be Geralt? Someone with the intelligence of...
  5. W

Stamina vs. Vigor

Stamina vs. Vigor Am I the only one who prefers the Witcher 2's style of vigor vs. the Witcher 3's stamina? I was thinking about it and the vigor was way better for quite a few reasons. 1. Vigor could be upgraded. You started out with 2 vigor slots and then you could upgrade to a total of six...
  6. W

Meditating on harder difficulties

Meditating on harder difficulties The whole no health regen on harder difficulties really is a worthless thing. Once you get decent versions of swallow and lots of alcohol it doesn't matter all that much. Personally, I'd rather go back to a system like TW1. You can only meditate at camp fires...
  7. W

Confirmed: Alvin is the Grand Master

Confirmed: Alvin is the Grand Master So I think this can finally be confirmed. Most people had already figured that much, but it was never truly confirmed. In one of the side quests in Novigrad (Message from an Old Friend), Geralt goes into a book store. The shop keeper says that there is a...
  8. W

More monsters

More monsters Would love to see a few of the Witcher 1 and 2 monsters that didn't make it into this game come in as part of an expansion or DLC. Plants - Echinops & Archespore Vampire - Fleder, Alps, Bruxae, Garkains Necrophage - Cemetaur, Bullvore Insectoid - Kikimores, Giant centipedes Also...
  9. W

What's the point of beer and taverns?

What's the point of beer and taverns? Most taverns are just boring. Most of the fist fighting takes place outside instead of in taverns. You can't talk to anyone and drink with them to get information from them. There's no one to play cards with. I want Geralt to have some rowdy fun with some...
  10. W

CDPR Please Let Me Aard People Off Ledges Again!

CDPR Please Let Me Aard People Off Ledges Again! Why was this taken out? At least I haven't been able to pull it off. It was so fun in TW2 firing Aard at someone who was near a ledge and see them go flying off to their death. Doesn't seem to work in TW3. Bring this back!
  11. W

Axii needs balancing

Axii needs balancing Axii is quite OP right now for one on one battles. Any enemies which are susceptible to Axii are easy kills. Step 1: Hit the opponent with Axii Step 2: Wait for your endurance bar to fill up about 1/2 to 2/3. Step 3: Attack the enemy with heavy attacks Step 4: Your...
  12. W

Rate the soundtracks

Rate the soundtracks Favorite to least favorite. I will say, TW3's soundtrack doesn't really do much for me. The music is good, but it hasn't grasped me like the last two games. Anyway for me, TW2 TW1 TW3
  13. W

Side quested to death

Side quested to death I've been playing Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning over the past couple weeks. I've put 17 hours into the game and I feel kind of the same way I did when I played Skyrim. That is that there are so many side quests that don't flow organically from the main quest that you can...
  14. W

RedKit for TW3

RedKit for TW3 With RedKit just released for TW2, we have a modding tool that's been released 2 years after the original release of the game. Unfortunately, IMO, it kind of lessens the potential of RedKit for TW2 since most people are anticipating TW3 by next year. So instead of having 3+...
  15. W

Quests with negative consequences

Quests with negative consequences I keep hearing about the fact that if you decide not to do a certain quest it may have certain consequences on the story line. However, there's no mention about whether maybe doing certain quests have negative consequences? Maybe by helping someone, that...
  16. W

Signs in TW3

Signs in TW3 I was just watching the video about the ice giant and while it's a cool looking monster, I thought about it and said, yeah cool, another monster that we'll be able to do Aard, attack, attack, attack, Aard, attack, attack, attack until it dies. I'm hoping that in TW3 something is...
  17. W

Witcher 3 to be announced in 1H 2013?

Witcher 3 to be announced in 1H 2013? http://gamebanshee.com/news/110450-new-cd-projekt-red-title-to-be-announced-in-first-half-of-2013.html http://www.tvncnbc.pl/centrum-wynikow,288382.html SO excited! :D
  18. W

Too many saved games = Too Much Harddrive Space

Too many saved games = Too Much Harddrive Space I was trying to clean out my HDD and I noticed that my TW1 saves folder had like 3GB of saves (this has been cleared previously as well). One thing about both TW games that's driving me nuts is the fact that each and every quick save creates a...
  19. W

The skill tree

The skill tree So I was thinking about the skill tree. I figure in TW3 there should be more of a hybrid system between the two games. Since TW2 and assumed TW3 would not have a standard RPG fighting system. TW1 was more of the stats based RPG system where the user has only has control over...
  20. W

This video should be included in the game in some way

This video should be included in the game in some way Just saw this video for the first time. Looks like it was a promo video, but it provides a lot of great back story for the game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOBeEQrZWd8 Would be interesting if you could maybe see this sometime between...
Top Bottom