Search results

+
  1. T

College Advice

Most Universities/Colleges have Tutor programs in which they will help you. My College has free tutoring in just about any major subject, Math, English, etc. I say most only because I cannot guarantee that all have them, but I'm sure most do. What I would advise, as I am just about to graduate...
  2. T

American Gods

I am very glad to hear that HBO is doing American Gods. Any other... what are they actually? A channel? A Film Company? I dunno. Any other Company, and I'd be upset. I trust HBO to make a decent if not good adaption. Maybe even a great one. I'll have to admit though, I'm kindof a American Gods...
  3. T

So what is "Slavic" about The Witcher?

This is fully of the top of my head and I may be 100% wrong, but... The Vodyanoi and the Koshchey as well as the Rusalka are Slavic inspired. These are just the first three things that came to mind.
  4. T

What Makes YOUR Life Worth Living?

I'd love to say that my Art gives me all the reason, but it doesn't. It enables me to do many things I find important, such as commenting on human nature, truly representing a story or character, hopefully allowing the audience as well as me to go through catharsis. But in the end, it's all for...
  5. T

Why does Letho want to restart the Viper School?

I agree with many of the mentioned points, such as a Viper Squad for Nilfgard, but for Letho personally, I think Costin made a good statement: Isn't it the little things, our loved ones, the desire to return to the good old days, that drive us? Between speculations, all very interesting, and...
  6. T

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

Ahh, the medallion. Been wanting one of these for a while. I sure hope that this means we can hope for a buyable option in the future. Anyway, I wish everybody Good luck! And those that do win, must share pictures on the forum. :D
  7. T

TESSkyrim vs TWitcher2

Yes, you can. And you have all the right to do so. Fun, however is subjective. Stalins VS Martians is probably one of the worst games ever made. I've met a person that adores it. When things like taste and fun come into the equation, you can throw the equation into the garbage bin.
  8. T

TESSkyrim vs TWitcher2

I would say they can compare, however they're simply different games. I'm a huge fan of both The Elder Scrolls and The Witcher. Both have great worlds, lore, stories (Oblivion Main story was awful to play, but interesting in the sense of the games history), etc. The biggest difference, in my...
  9. T

Dethmold, war criminal?

Dethmold, war criminal? Hello there, fellow Witcher enthusiasts. I am currently on my second playthrough and doing Iorveth's path. I just defended Vergen and Helset surrendered. What I don't understand is why Saskia called Dethmold a War Criminal and wants him executed. As far as I am aware...
  10. T

[GERMANY] - Deutsche Hexer Taverne: Klein Mahakam

Das Rezept hoert sich wunderbar an. Muss ich mal ausprobieren. Das wunderbare ist das Leute in uns weiterleben und daher nie voellig verschwinden. Es ist schwer, aber das Leben geht weiter. Mein Beileid, Petra.
  11. T

Steam updates are 9gb in size!

Just like when you buy a disc from a retailer (Gamestop, etc) and it is scratched and unreadable, the problem lays with the distributor. In the case of digital downloads that still applies. Steam/Valve is the distributor. As you have bought the game through them and are using their platform to...
  12. T

Healing Saskia Magic tower - first crystal

This is hard to find. Here's a link to the walkthrough at Gamebanshee, look at the point 6 on the map in the upper right. That is where a slope is leading up to the Tower: http://www.gamebanshee.com/thewitcher2/walkthrough/huntingmagiciorveth.php If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.
  13. T

TW2 - Traps in the Forest...

Very nice, yuikami! I've felt very annoyed at those trap sometimes.
  14. T

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Welcome to the Forums, folks! It's been a while since the forums went down and now it's time to enjoy our common gaming addictio.... I mean... enjoyment.
  15. T

Aber Ei schmeckt doch so gut!
  16. T

Oh la laa, das Foruum ist wieder daaa.
  17. T

Dragon Age 2

Here's something I forgot in my earlier post:Dragon Age is apparently going the Pirates of the Caribbean route.The first game/movie is great and can stand on its own easily.The second one seems misplaced with no real ending.The third is/will tie things ups in a weird way, leaving a weird aftertaste.
  18. T

Dragon Age 2

Okay, here I go.Dragon Age has many great ideas and I have indeed enjoyed them. The problem however, in my opinion, is implementation.First things first, Bioware has for a long time been one of the few studios that realized one important thing: The player character is the most important. It's...
  19. T

Anyone played Mount & Blade or Magicka

I have and like Magicka. I find it very hard to play however in Singelplayer. You see, the game really has a multi player emphasis and it doesn't scale difficulty. Neither does it have a way to decrease or increase its difficulty.The big focus really is on the multi player. The story and world...
  20. T

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but what about Modding Tools?Will the Djinni receive update or will there be a new tool?And if, can we expect the capabilities of the Djinni or something more elaborate, like Bethesda's Construction Set?
Top Bottom