Search results

+
  1. D

Would you want to live in Geralt's world?

I think I'd pick the Witcher world portal, being given those particular choices. But are you sure there was no portal to ancient Japan with a possibility of being a samurai? ;D
  2. D

[IMPORTANT] RED asks the community

Favourite cutscene:When Lady Of The Lake gives Geralt the silver sword Aerondight;Favourite character:Magister(Professor), Geralt, Thaler :-)Favourite quote:Everything said by Thaler, Zoltan and Dandelion, also Siegfried's talk about Zeugles...Anyway, how can one choose favorites when almost all...
  3. D

Your favourite ingame movies/cutscenes [spoilers]

I also like the werewolf scene, but my most favorite is when Lady Of The Lake makes Geralt a knight :)
  4. D

Funny Stuff, little secrets, eastereggs...

Yes, I thought so too... It's hardly a coincidence - I don't think there's a lot of people out there named Marc Knopf(ler) :)
  5. D

Your Favourite Quest!

Oh, yeah - I loved seeing him fly and hit the ground after that good punch *evil chuckle*
  6. D

Favourite Character

I have only one favourite character there - and it's Regis. Actually I would've abandon the witcher books completely if he didn't show up - I was totally freaked out and bored by the story tendencies at that moment. That's only my humble opinion, so if you disagree - and I know, most of you will...
  7. D

Your Favourite Quest!

Investigation quest in Act II. I always liked detective stories ;D
  8. D

Fan-art

@FG - really great picture, hope we'll see some more of your arts :)
  9. D

[GENERAL] Who do you support - Squirrels or Knights?

:-) I also thought about taking Siegfried onto the right path... But I guess the game itself prevents the player from doing such major alterations :-)
  10. D

The origins of the myth of Dagon

I was talking actually about the Ys folks - their description matches perfectly to the vodyanoi in the game. And those in-game ones were not too friendly either, at least those who followed Dagon :)
  11. D

The origins of the myth of Dagon

In one of the books Geralt encounters the fish-people (vodyanoi) who are the same as in the game. And the mermaid warns him against "a dark terror god beneath the sea" whom fish-people follow.
  12. D

[GENERAL] Who do you support - Squirrels or Knights?

Hmm, can't vote ;D I find each side interesting - both Skoia'tael and the Order have their backgrounds, motives and stories, good and bad sides, it's equally fun to play for any of them. So I don't have a clear preference here. :) And the neutral way as well - you find something new and...
  13. D

Fan-art

@AnTiLol ;D ;D ;D ;D That's the best !!! I'm typing from under the table now... You rule... Seriously... ;D ;D ;D
  14. D

Patch 1.2 available!

It's really great ! :) I'm already downloading... Can't wait ;DThanks a lot, CDPR guys, and Merry Christmas to you all!
  15. D

Historical Origin of Witcher Swords

Making of Damast steel is a very rare technique, and very expensive - so the price is reasonable. And yes, it can be used in real fighting and rather effectively I must say :-)
  16. D

I've won a similar one in a Kendo competition :P Though maybe it's not as good as that on your link, but still. Katanas are my favourite type of weapon... and maybe scimitars too.
  17. D

Same here. Remember FF7 and Cloud's Tsurugi sword... Or Sephiroth with a 3 meters long katana...That's something ;DAlthough I would like to find original Geralt's swords (from the books) in the game.. His steel sword looked rather like an elven saber and his silver one was also very different...
  18. D

fake erotic card (just for fun or prepare modding) something new!

My cousin had pestered me into requesting a Yaevinn card. She says he's the most attractive guy in TW. I can't argue with a girl on that subject, though I think Yaevinn looks like an Indian from Cooper's novels... Like "Yaevinn The Great Serpent" or "YaeVinetou"... So if someone draws him, make...
  19. D

The Witcher Hollywood movie!

If only for a comedy variant, yes :-) Or even Van Damme XD
Top Bottom