Search results

+
  1. K

Control system ruins game for me.

Sadly I agree with the OP. I find it very cumbersome to use the WASD keys in this game. It seems to me that it would have behooved the developers to accommodate both players, those that are competent at using WASD and feel comfortable doing so as well as those that prefer the old TW1 way (which...
  2. K

Playing Dice?

Playing Dice? Hello, It's been a long time since I've played dice in TW1 and so I've basically forgotten how to play. Maybe somebody could refresh my memory on what I'm trying to get with the dice. Is it like poker, where I want to get like 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 6 of the same, or 3 of the same and...
  3. K

Couple issues with TW2 - Maybe you know how to fix it?

Couple issues with TW2 - Maybe you know how to fix it? Hi, I'd have to start out by saying that I'd really enjoy TW2 if it weren't for 2 issues that I experience when playing it. First let me state my computer specs so the more knowledgeable can analyze it and let me know if maybe it's just a...
  4. K

Insane Video Walkthrough.

Thanks for sharing your Let's play.
  5. K

I like picking herbs

How do you pick herbs?I bought a book from a vendor in the outskirts of vizima that tells me about some basic plants in the area, however when I walk up to the plants I can't pick them, I've tried walking over them, right click, left click nothing seems to work towards picking the herbs.It's...
  6. K

Steam version of TW EE, is it already fully updated?

ok, thanks, it does have that in my browser url bar so it's fully updated.Much appreciated.
  7. K

TWEE (steam version) crashes as soon as I click the cat icon

TWEE (steam version) crashes as soon as I click the cat icon Hi,I've just bought the steam version of the game (although I also owned the original TW bought locally when it first came out) and so now starting up the steam version on my new computer, everything seems fine until I get into the...
  8. K

Steam version of TW EE, is it already fully updated?

Steam version of TW EE, is it already fully updated? Hello,I bought the original game and briefly played it, now that Steam had it on sale for only $6.79 I bought it again through steam so that I'd have it on my steam account.Does anybody know if the steam version of TWEE is fully updated or if...
  9. K

activate a retail copy of the witcher with STEAM??

Hey,I've got some games that I've been able to register on Steam even though I bought them in a brick and mortar store, however it seems either my CD key is written down wrong in my game serial number database OR steam simply doesn't allow me to register TW1 with Steam to be able to download it...
  10. K

Dragon Age vs the Witcher

It just means you get to play through DAO that many more times as a new class and experience how the game will play as that class instead of Witcher style where it isn't present so you play through it in one style only.That's not to say it's a bad thing to have a classless game or have a class...
  11. K

My Witcher virginity!

I almost stopped reading at the first line as I don't think it's anybody's business to call another player a fool simply because they don't have the same opinion of a video game, however since I read through it, I'll still respond and be the fool I guess.When did you first encounter the Witcher...
  12. K

Will I enjoy The Witcher?

I think the exploration is pretty linear, a little too linear and the natural or artificial blockages is annoying at times. For example finding small embankments that one can't climb up, or not being able to jump over a small 3 foot wood and timber post fence to run across a field. They may not...
  13. K

Camera Zoom

I've got a few logitech mouses around here (bought another one two weeks ago) but don't actually use them except for as a spare emergency mouse when one of my regular one drops out on me. Anyway, I assume that setpoint is the software the comes with logitech mice, but what is uberoptions and...
  14. K

[SOLVED with a MOD] Walking in OTS

Yes, you missed that this doesn't work in over the shoulder mode. Only in the other two isometric type of views.
  15. K

Might be getting the game...

I think it depends on why you liked wow and oblivion as to whether you will enjoy the witcher. If you enjoyed them for their open endedness and the way you can pretty much travel whereever you like whenever you like then you may not like the way that the witcher sort of locks you into land...
  16. K

Additional secondary weapons (dagger, axe)

Like Sifer2, I also only use them to resell them for a few orens. I use the cat potion for seeing in the dark and I think it lasts a really long time and doesn't seem that toxic to me. Bigger problem is of course finding someone that wants to buy the weapons that is convieniently located to...
  17. K

[ENHANCED EDITION] - Where do I download it free?

http://www.fileplanet.com/107955/0/0/0/1/section/Patcheshttp://www.fileshack.com/search.x?type=files&terms=&search_for=2&sortby=date&ascdesc=desctRY THE above two to see if they are still carrying it on the same page I've linked above, if not simply search their domains for the witcher or...
  18. K

Is there a Screenshot button?

BMP really isn't good for much anymore.
  19. K

[ACT III] How do I use the teleporter crystal?

[ACT III] How do I use the teleporter crystal? I read on the wiki that you can save some money when out in the swamp by using the teleporter crystal that Khark(whatever his name is) gives me. Well I have the teleporter crystal in my quest part of my inventory but left clicking or right clicking...
  20. K

[GENERAL] Witcher swords - discussion & questions

Okay, so then the best that I could do with them is to have a -20% damage sword, and apply a +20 whetstone to it which should balance it out so that it does 100% damage I guess.
Top Bottom