[ENHANCED EDITION] - Where do I download it free?

+
i am having a slight problem with the enhanced edition. i have the game and love it. have played it many times so when the enhanced edition was avaliable i bought it immediatly. i put the disk in and wated for directions on installing it. the disk brought up the platy game page instead of installing options. that was cool i hit the play button and was told the disk was not in the dvd drive. i tried again and got the same message but the disk is in the drive and something is bein read as the play page comes up. i am frustrated, the first disk plays no problem so whats up with this? the people at gamestop who i bought it from havent a clue i am in new york not that i can see what that has to do with it but maybe disk protocal is different on this new version? any help appreciated thanks. nightblade

I started constructing FAQ about the Enhacned Edition of The Witcher.If you have found some problem/question not mentioned in it and you know the ANWSER do not hesitate to add it above my post!I think that the whole community will be more that grateful for your help.http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17503.0PSPlease do not add questions without anwsers it will make a mess in the thread

To all complainers: Don't blame the TWEEgame-developpers. At first I also did, but now I play the game as it ought to be.After uninstalling the whole game, cleaning the register, defragging the hard disk, I and restarted my PC.I installed the latest NVidia-driver (175.19_geforce_winxp_32bit_english_whql.exe).I reinstalled the Witcher (from disk), the TWEE_Upgrade.exe and the TWEE_English_language_pack.exe. (Note: I did not install the TheWitcherPatch_1.3.exe).I started the game and set Options to:Video 1024x768 - Gamma 1 - Fullscreen on.Advanced: AF 1x - AI 2x - Light low - Texture medium - Shadow medium - Grass low - Details short - Depht out - Visibility near - Small Animals few.

Well, I had to replace two game DLLs with the newer versions to get the game working (it crashed at startup with DLLs suppled with patch), so I do blame developers.Check the topic about non-sound related crashes in Tech room, I posted links for DLLs.

I bet i'm the only one having this problem. I can not dowload the enhanced version ANYWHERE!!! No matter what i've tried I get 'the version you have downloaded doesn't match what you have installed'. This is VERY frustrating since there are three I have tried. Can anyone please help. I'm in North America. If you could tell me excactly which file to download. The TWEEupgrade.exe does not work and either does the one that is supposed to be english language

Hiya, I've been trying to download the new enhanced edition for my Witcher Game, but whenever I click download for anything related to it, it waits 10 secs, then goes to some stupid website called planet flow, and nothing gets downloaded, what do i do?

http://www.fileplanet.com/107955/0/0/0/1/section/Patcheshttp://www.fileshack.com/search.x?type=files&terms=&search_for=2&sortby=date&ascdesc=desctRY THE above two to see if they are still carrying it on the same page I've linked above, if not simply search their domains for the witcher or enhanced edition the witcher and you'll likely find it.

Hey, does anyone know if I can get parts of the bonus content without downloading the entire 1.19gb file. All I want is the map and the walkthrough. Seems silly to download so much for 2 pdf files.

sig970 said:
American censorship is a disgrace IMHO.
A word on American Censorship:I concur, it's a strange thing. A group of parent quite some time ago pushed a movement to have all mature video games removed from the shelves and what's more to stop mature games from being made. They failed in that respect but what they did accomplish is to raise the sensitivity level of the censors in states. Why some people think it would be ok for a 17 year old to see naked breasts but a 16 year old will rot in the 5th circle of hell for it I don't know. But as someone who worked at a movie and game rental facility I saw in large part that most parents were pretty loose as to what their kids eyes were opened up to and a small percentage of parents were extra anal about what their kids saw. It is because of that small group of parents that I cannot see the cards as they were intended. It's a shame. I personally think the parents would want to prepare their children for the real world than to constantly try to cover their eyes from it. Perhaps also explain to them the difference between fantasy and reality.But then again what do I know, I'm a 27 yr old shut in that orders out almost nightly.

Is there any other place to download the patch from? because the current one is slower than a 486X i'm not waiting 32 hours, thats proposterious for someone with a t1 connection.

did you buy your original game in canada ? if so, a lot of us (maybe all) got no key ... call Atari, they'll sort it out and read this

I do not have a printer at home and would like to print the game manual at work so that I have a hard copy. Where can I find the manual online so that I may print it at work.My manual came in a pdf form on the game disk download.

Can't you copy the pdf to a USB-stick? (assuming you have one) If you can, you can then take it to your work, find the USB port of your work pc, and plug it in.Otherwise you can always e-mail it to your workmail or like ST_GHOST said take the disk to your work.hope this will help you.

I did all of the patching to upgrade the game to the EE version. I just completed "Blue eyes" last night. And the Queen of the night looked just like Carmen. Same ripped fishnet gloves, and cloths. I stopped playing the original game very early in act2, so everything I am experiencing is new. I don't really know the difference between the 2 versions. Could it be possible that I am not playing the EE version?

Depends, do answer the following though:- How is your inventory set up, is it sortable and has a field for ingredients and one for items?- How does your Carmen look like? Like the Queen or different? (i.e. different from pre-EE?)- Are townspeople in drab clothes or varied?

Top Bottom