Search results

+
  1. 6

Vergen Under Siege Bug

Anyone try to reinstall the game without the enhanced edition add-ons and play past this bug yet?
  2. 6

Dark Edition Actual Box & content

Some comparison photos of the key chain that came as the pre-order bonus on the 360 version and the key chain that came with the Polish Collector's Edition of the Original Witcher Game. The main differences are in weight, size and texture. The Polish Collector's Edition weighs about...
  3. 6

Cool! Right at the 0:32 mark, they have a close up of the box! Thank you 2ndChildren!
  4. 6

Dark Edition Actual Box & content I was expecting them to show off the actual 360 Dark Edition Box at the CDP Spring Conference as well as the rest of the collector's edition content. However there was nothing about it (except a thank you to everyone that bought it and caused it to sell out...
  5. 6

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Dark Edition sold out in the US

Looks like Gamestop is still taking orders for it. If anyone that wanted it was waiting for something, this might be your last chance to get it at the regular price: http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-dark-edition/99042
  6. 6

Witcher 2 X-box 360 Dark Edition Price in North America

There is now a Dark Edition for the PC listed by GameStop in the US for $49.99 : http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-dark-edition/99165 Is this what the Enhanced Edition for the PC will be called? I don't see any pre-order bonuses, or any details about what's...
  7. 6

The PC Collector's Edition was available for about a month through GameStop.com after it came out, then it sold out. The only Collector's Edition that came to my GameStop was my pre-order, so I think its fair to say we won't see the Dark Edition lying around on store shelves either.
  8. 6

That is true, GS is very flexible in allowing you to move your deposit around, and even outright refunding it.
  9. 6

@chewin3@ I think GS and Amazon will also come down to the correct price prior to launch. I just feel bad for the people that would've gotten the Dark Edition for $80 rather than the Enhanced at $60, and had to pass on it when they saw the $100 price tag. Also, yes, what CD Projekt says is...
  10. 6

I already pre-ordered at the $100 price point. Just wondering what happened between the conference and the beginning of pre-orders at Amazon and Gamestop that changed the price.
  11. 6

Witcher 2 X-box 360 Dark Edition Price in North America In the conference, the US price is listed as $80 for the Dark Edition: http://apps.facebook.com/thewitcherlive/ At the 10:47 mark. $79.99 for North America. This is an awesome price, especially considering the 3D Wolf's Head relief on...
  12. 6

Witcher 2 Xbox 360 version.

I got the answer to my question. The pre-order bonus key chain will look almost identical to the one in the above link. The main (only?) difference will be the material it is made of is slightly different. Finally, after 4.5 years, fans outside of Poland & Czech Republic will be able to get...
  13. 6

@JackintheGreen@ 1. At $80, Dark Edition is the way to go for sure. At $100, its not as clear. And the individual retailer can price as they please, the MSRP is only a suggestion. However, there are some additional advertising agreements which, through fiscal incentives the manufacturer can...
  14. 6

I doubt Microsoft would have a different region policy for each game they sell for the 360. I would look into whether US 360 games run on UK 360s in someplace like afterdawn forums.
  15. 6

That one I have (had my sculpture arrive damaged). This looks like what will be included within the Dark Edition. This one I bought off of Polish e-bay a year and a half ago. This is what I am hoping the pre-order bonus keychain will be. This one feels very solid, very nicely sculpted (high...
  16. 6

This post is for the Witcher Fans who already have the PC Collector's Edition of the Witcher 2, and want to get the Wolf's Head Medallion Key Chain offered as the pre-order bonus with the 360 versions. Assuming the $60 price for the Enhanced edition in the US, and assuming GameStop will give...
  17. 6

Gamestop USA has the medallion key chain offered as a pre-order bonus for both the enhanced edition : http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/the-witcher-2-assassins-of-kings-enhanced-edition/92540 and the Dark Edition...
  18. 6

I see that the witcher medallion, the same as the one that was sent out to people who bought the PC Collector's edition and had their busts arrive broken got as a consolation prize :) is part of the 360 Dark Edition. However what got my attention more is the pre-order gift Wolf's Head Keychain...
  19. 6

Anyone from America recieved there bust and medallion?

I take the complaints back :) I got my replacement statue and medallion in the mail today. They are both in excellent condition, thank you CD Projekt!
  20. 6

Replacement sculpture broken again

Eastern Long Island, since the packages came out of North Carolina, I figure the East Coast will get their replacements first.
Top Bottom