Dark Edition Actual Box & content

+
Dark Edition Actual Box & content

I was expecting them to show off the actual 360 Dark Edition Box at the CDP Spring Conference as well as the rest of the collector's edition content. However there was nothing about it (except a thank you to everyone that bought it and caused it to sell out :)

I've already seen the CGI 3D render of the box & its contents. Does anyone know if there are actual photos or videos of the Dark Edition Box out there? I am really curious about the 3D Relief Wolf's Head on the box, as I am sure are many others, and would love to see what it actually looks like BEFORE April 17th ;)

This weekend is PAX East in Boston, I'm hoping maybe some things will come out of there if there is nothing else online already.

Cool! Right at the 0:32 mark, they have a close up of the box! Thank you 2ndChildren!

luc0s

Forum veteran
Nerd boner right here (for those who are now creeped out, that was a joke, I'm just really really excited).

I'm so glad I pre-ordered this edition back in Januari. I can't wait to get this awesome Dark Edition in my hands on April the 17th!

Some comparison photos of the key chain that came as the pre-order bonus on the 360 version and the key chain that came with the Polish Collector's Edition of the Original Witcher Game.

The main differences are in weight, size and texture. The Polish Collector's Edition weighs about twice as much, and has a more textured (and in my opinion, higher quality) finish. It is also about 10-15% bigger than the pre-order bonus.

All in all, I'm happy to have another key chain in my Witcher 2 collection. Now if they would just sell these things and other merchandise directly!

Top Bottom