Search results

+
  1. Tuco

Areas where "The Witcher 4" should ideally improve.

I played TW3 to completion and I can't exactly say I hated it. In fact I more or less enjoyed my time with it. Still, I had two main gripes with the game: - the completely redundant, unnecessary and immersion-breaking leveling system. Levels in this game served literally NO other purpose than...
  2. Tuco

I'm a bit disappointed CDPR decided to stick with "levels".

Well, the title should be mostly self-explanatory. The recent surge of new content and information looks great, but a detail i couldn't help but notice is how in the end, despise some negative feedback in the past two years, CDPR decided to stick with giving characters a "level". This is bad...
  3. Tuco

Fairly disappointed leveled enemies are still in.

Well, the title should be pretty self-explanatory, but I'll elaborate a bit on that. I was reading/watching impressions about the private demo and while most of it sounds impressive and almost unbelievably good, I couldn't help but notice how the press is pointing out that enemies are still...
  4. Tuco

Big Feet To Fill: impossible to complete the quest

Big Feet To Fill: impossible to complete the quest As the title suggest, I can't complete the quest about building the massive Lebioda statue, since the "First group" step doesn't acknowledge that all bandits are dead. The merchant on top of the cart keeps acting scared and screaming for help...
  5. Tuco

What Dragon's Dogma features could enhance The Witcher?

What Dragon's Dogma features could enhance The Witcher? A quick premise: I don't want to start another shitfest over TW3 and I won't go into any hyperbole claiming "This is garbage and should totally copy the game X". BUT as the title says I'm finally playing Dragon's Dogma now that it got a...
  6. Tuco

Future expansions and level balance

Future expansions and level balance So, I just finished the game for the second time, and I was just thinking about how the two announced expansions are respectively supposed to add a long quest-chain in Oxenfurt and an entire new area to explore... Now, unless I missed something, as far as I...
  7. Tuco

So, if we can ask... What is CDPR planning for TW3 right now?

So, if we can ask... What is CDPR planning for TW3 right now? Beside the already announced expansions, I mean. Marcin Momot Let's start saying that I'm (easily) guessing we won't get a detailed answer, as the developers are probably saving these for eventual future announcements... But...
  8. Tuco

A wild suggestion appear: optional "Hardcore mode".

A wild suggestion appear: optional "Hardcore mode". I'll keep short and simple, because it's not really a particularly complex idea and it wouldn't even require a lot of coding, probably. What about including an optional hardcore mode that forces you to play the whole game from...
  9. Tuco

Loot - too much, too little?

Loot - too much, too little? Ok, let me start saying I'm incredibly Impressed with wht CDPR achieved with TW3, so I'm not here to piss on the game. Now, while the game is outstanding in its own, there are few things that I think it could handle better. I could write down a long and detailed...
  10. Tuco

Dear CDPR, I'm loving the game so far, but...

Dear CDPR, I'm loving the game so far, but... ...holy crap, whoever came up with the idea to put "checkpoint saves" which precede big fights just BEFORE conversations should be flogged.
  11. Tuco

About fist fighting

About fist fighting I'll keep it short. Dear CDPR, for all your bragging about hiring an actual swordmaster to make the motion capture for the game, you could spare few bucks to hire a genuine boxing expert as well, because holy crap, I was watching few streamings in the past days and every...
  12. Tuco

The Exp system used in TW3

The Exp system used in TW3 There was some early talk, when the game was initially announced, about the fact that TW3 was aiming to replace the typical grind-friendly exp-for-kill with a goal-driven exp system (in other words: gaining exp while accomplishing tasks or completing quests, rather...
Top Bottom