Search results

+
  1. T

How do you ship the review samples to chosen German reviewers?

PROMOTIONAL COPY NOT FOR RESALE has arrived, finally, delivered by UPS. Thanks!
  2. T

Today no regular mail in Germany.
  3. T

Future DLC

DLC? Paid DLC? Are you crazy? Hell no, this is the last thing a good game needs nowadays. ;) When I'm buying a game for 60 euros I want to have a complete game with a minimum limit of content. :) I always feel betrayed seeing DLC that was actually already content of the final game, just cut...
  4. T

Review our game – Community reviewers selected

Sure, they're going to, but a little word would vanish impatience, probably.
  5. T

Das glaube ich nicht, dass sie es von Amerika aus versenden. Dort war ja WB Games zuständig. Die scheinen einfach viel schneller dran zu sein. Nachdem wir es diese Woche nicht erhalten haben, wird es wohl von Polen aus versendet. Bei einem Import kann man in der Regel nicht vor 5 Werktagen mit...
  6. T

Did you import The Witcher 1 savegame to The Witcher 2?

How do I get a complete walkthrough savegame? I mean, when you finsih the game, it doesn't save anymore and you can't play it anymore, you are back in the main menu of the game. Or is it okay, to use the very last savegame before finishing the story? Did I miss something?
  7. T

I'm disappointed. No mail, no review copy, not even a single word on the delivery. :(
  8. T

Have you tried the FXAA Injector???

I don't like it.
  9. T

I can confirm it, no mail today, no mail this weekend, no mail this week... so... next week... weekend... maybe... ;)
  10. T

No mail today, no mail this weekend... this weekend will be boring, I tell you... :(
  11. T

Seems so. Thanks to WB Games, I guess. "First Class Mail". :p
  12. T

No mail today on thursday in Germany. This is becoming a puzzle. If I only knew if they are going to export it from poland, than I would not expect it this week, unfortunately. And still no single word on the delivery method... :(
  13. T

Now, I don't have to read anything more, it is just pointless... Comparing it to a SciFi RPG and a RPG to an FPS ... just bashing the Call of Duty series and Mass Effect 3 probably because of it's ending ... No, thanks... That's not objective ... not professional ... sorry ... It's your right to...
  14. T

I won a copy and I'm very grateful :) but there's a problem..

Did you receive it by UPS?
  15. T

YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT! :D It's called irony, I did forget the ironic-tags. Relax! ;) Seriously, we do have so many posts about the same topic and you just created another one... :)
  16. T

Exactly. International mail will take longer, depending on which company is delivering it. Unfortunately, no review copy arrived so far and no short info has been given to us so far. :(
  17. T

Oh, really? I guess, you are the only one. :p
  18. T

The Witcher 2: Dark Edition "STILL IN STOCK" !!!!!

They just cancelled all international orders, all national orders are beeing dispatched. ;) That's why the Dark Edition is in stock again. :)
  19. T

What FPS are you getting, and your system? (PC Only)

I don't know if it's too much asked for, but a little "benchmark" integrated into the game, to have a good base to compare your results with others, would be really nice sooner or later, CD Projekt RED! It could be a simple savegame or something, running through a parcours (different lighting...
  20. T

Just to let you know, today again no mail with the The Witcher 2 review copy. :( I doubt the game has been shipped to other Germans already, heard nothing. :(
Top Bottom