Search results

+
  1. E

Potion of restoration not working in Blood and Wine

Potion of restoration not working in Blood and Wine So basically potion of restoration is not working.I can consume it and even the game tells me that "all spent ability points have returned..." but it does NOT actually happen.Anyone else encountering this issue?
  2. E

RUINER - an isometric action shooter set in the year 2091 in the cyber metropolis Rengkok

RUINER - an isometric action shooter set in the year 2091 in the cyber metropolis Rengkok The game is made by Reikon - an independent studio from Warsaw that consists of game designing veterans from The Witcher series,Dying Light,Shadow Warrior(among others) and it looks freaki'n awesome...
  3. E

Your useless talent

Your useless talent In this thread we share our useless talents...thing(s) that we are good at but gain nothing out of it.I'll start.If a famous actor/actress lends his/hers voice to a cartoon character I will recognize it almost immediately. Share yours...and don't be shy.
  4. E

System Shock remastered pre-alpha gameplay

System Shock remastered pre-alpha gameplay Looks fantastic for a pre-alpha gameplay
  5. E

Shadow Warrior 2 (PC/PS4/XB1 2016)

Shadow Warrior 2 (PC/PS4/XB1 2016) Loved the first one and the sequel seems to be taking things to a whole new level https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSeBcZR2pI8 - more blade weapons - double jump and dash which add verticality to the gameplay as seen in the video(looks awesome) - random level...
  6. E

Dying Light

Dying Light I have been playing this game for the last 7 days or so, it is pretty awesome,and if I would have to grade it so far it's an 8/10 for me.It' is an open world zombie parkour game made by Polish developers Techland of Call of Juarez series and Dead island. The game has a three...
  7. E

Batman:Arkham Knight announced

Batman:Arkham Knight announced "Explosive finale in the Batman Arkham series where players will take to the rooftop and now – the roads of Gotham as for the first time the iconic Batmobile becomes driveable”. Set one year after the events of Arkham City, Game Informer states that a entirely new...
  8. E

Fallout 4 intro music?

Fallout 4 intro music? Despite the fact that it's most likely fake(some dude just happened to stumble up on it by "randomly adding one number to whatever URL he decided to start with on puush)...it does sound pretty good and similar in style to the previous 2 games. BE WARNED,first couple of...
  9. E

New Batman is ..................Ben Affleck

New Batman is ..................Ben Affleck Yep,swear to god ,no joke(even though it seems like one)Ben Affleck is the new Batman and will star in still to be named sequel to Man of Steel that will be released on July 17 2015. The dude already played a superhero Daredevil back in 2003 and just...
  10. E

The Flying Man - a short movie by Marcus Alqueres

The Flying Man - a short movie by Marcus Alqueres A new superhero is coming, only this time it's on his terms. Will he still be considered a hero?...honest to god I hope this becomes a feature film or at least a web series.
  11. E

Watch_Dogs coming out on all "home consoles" this holiday season

Watch_Dogs coming out on all "home consoles" this holiday season So... apparently the game that I am(and I'm sure a lot of other people)is highly anticipating IS indeed coming out this year,but what this "to all home consoles" exactly means...honestly I'don't know,I just want to play...
  12. E

Braindancing in Night City: inside the dark new world of 'Cyberpunk 2077'

Braindancing in Night City: inside the dark new world of 'Cyberpunk 2077' Found this interesting interview with CP 2077 lead gameplay designer Marcin Janiszewski who talks about the quest for the authenticity,the setting and more...
  13. E

Favorite games/movies soundtracks

Favorite games/movies soundtracks Since I'm a huge admirer of this type of music I decided to make a thread for it and here are the soundtracks from those 2 industries that I enjoy the most: Games: Michel McCann - Sarif Industries(from Deus Ex - Human Revolution)...
  14. E

Interesting looking screenshot that could be related to Cyberpunk 2077?

Interesting looking screenshot that could be related to Cyberpunk 2077? A simple question:Cyberpunk 2077 related YES or NO? Source : http://cghub.com/images/view/402884/
  15. E

Mike Pondsmith as a voice actor in the game?

Mike Pondsmith as a voice actor in the game? You know who am I talking about,the creator of the PnP games that this game is based on and in case you haven't heard him actually talking yet(you should be ashamed of yourself btw :p)here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_PkG4YYHHI I think...
Top Bottom