Search results

+
  1. I

delete me

I'm happy to see how this thread turned out.
  2. I

delete me

3. I

Character Customization!

Thow knowith that which thy means.
  4. I

delete me

Lol. I got an email saying i logged in from a different IP than mine, it freaked me out. Turns out it was the Witcher 3 IP.
  5. I

Story, mission structure, different Roles, and fitting them all together

I like where this was going up until this. Even with the "episodes" it still feels just as much, if not even more linear than your usual open world RPG. In my opinion you should be able to create your own story, rather than be confined to already designed episodes. If I'm a Nomad, maybe I don't...
  6. I

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Cola Gotouryouta
  7. I

Character Customization!

I know this seems goofy, but imagine running around in these shoes. HOLY CRAP I want this.
  8. I

delete me

delete me Nevermind- I'm retarded
  9. I

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt IS OFFICIAL!

those screens must be from console it looks like trash in some areas edit: also lens flares in games are pretty lame...eyes don't work the same way as camera lenses and I don't want to feel like I'm looking through a camera. that's my two cents
  10. I

Not so fast! Sketches are very useful before modeling it in 3D!
  11. I

What the flip are you looking at? You think this is some kinda motha flipping joke? Motha flippas think everythings a motha flipping joke.
  12. I

There can be connections to a wide range of things and there is already a thread on the RED Engine. Those are just my thoughts, I'm not trying to stir things up.
  13. I

Not to get on anyone's case but shouldn't this be in the Off-Topic section seeing Witcher 3 isn't related to Cyberpunk 2077?
  14. I

Buy a Wacom tablet, Photoshop, and get a lot of practice. It's basically painting, but digital.
  15. I

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

16. I

Hardcore/Ironman Mode

Actually I take that back. I would play a game where the Easy mode was unlocked after completion. That way all the casuals have to play it on hard...but that will never happen.
  17. I

Hairstyle

I hope they don't forget to put the zippers on jackets on the left side for females. haha ;)
  18. I

Hardcore/Ironman Mode

There should never be a difficulty unlock after game completion. Games that do that suck.
  19. I

Hairstyle

Yes! The line he says right after the picture in my avatar is "That's electric." I thought it was fitting. :D
  20. I

Hairstyle

This is CDPR we are talking about here. :)
Top Bottom