delete me

+

Me not :p Anyway That guy uhmm what was his name.... Dammmit Costner no too young.. Nicholson noo too old... Segal? Just NO. Ahh yes Clint Eastwood! He looks quite young here and that leads me to a super witty conclusion that the movie is not very fresh which going even further kinda suggests your age being considerable Chris Webb :D No shit! I'm a fuckin Sherlock ain't I?

Me not :p Anyway That guy uhmm what was his name.... Dammmit Costner no too young.. Nicholson noo too old... Segal? Just NO. Ahh yes Clint Eastwood! He looks quite young here and that leads me to a super witty conclusion that the movie is not very fresh which going even further kinda suggests your age being considerable Chris Webb :D No shit! I'm a fuckin Sherlock ain't I?

Hang your head in shame for taking so long to recognise one of the most legendary actors of all time.

The movie was done in 1978, 4 years before I was even born. You can watch great films that are older than you. You know that, right? Next you're going to tell me you've never seen the origional Terminator or Alien movies...

Top Bottom