The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt IS OFFICIAL!

+
Im sure he's right. I'd bet, oh, Redge's next meal on it.
...wot? How's that?

Make that his next meal -and- his liver! I'm that sure!
Oi! If another slag comes 'round, trying to repo my liver again, you and I are gonna have some words, chombatta.

Gonna need to read these articles when I get a chance; see what the dust-up is about...

Man I'm so fucking excited for Witcher 3, I'm burning up with anticipation. How about a deal Red? I'll give you a lot of money, and you give me the game now. The prospect of me having to wait nearly 2 years for the game is unbearable.

That said, it's looking great so far. Images depict a varied landscape which is awesome. The information I've read all reflect sound game design and improvement on an already great formula. Damn. I simply cannot wait. I'm buying the collectors edition, for sure.

Oh! Speaking of which! Can any friendly moderator please forward a humble message to Red? Please tell them it would awesome if he Witcher Wolf medallion was included in the collectors edition! I missed out on it the first time around. Either way, I'll be buying CE but it'd be great if the medallion was included :)

Fuck, cannot wait! Red, you just forced me to reinstall Witcher 2 AGAIN! :p

Preeetty soon you'll have some Witcher 2/mods taylor-made with the REDEngine... That would keep you ocupied for some time, Id say. :p

Not to get on anyone's case but shouldn't this be in the Off-Topic section seeing Witcher 3 isn't related to Cyberpunk 2077?

Not to get on anyone's case but shouldn't this be in the Off-Topic section seeing Witcher 3 isn't related to Cyberpunk 2077?

Some relevance. CP will be developed on RED Engine, so infornation coming in that tells us more about its capabilities may help give a better understanding of what may happen.

Some relevance. CP will be developed on RED Engine, so infornation coming in that tells us more about its capabilities may help give a better understanding of what may happen.

There can be connections to a wide range of things and there is already a thread on the RED Engine. Those are just my thoughts, I'm not trying to stir things up.

I'm really excited for the official announcement, but depressed that this will be the last Witcher game. *Moment of silence*

@ illectrik

[tangent]

Every time I see your avatar, I read your posts in Richard Ayoade's voice. Ha. ;-)

[/tangent]

The screen shots show a world more massive than I had ever expected from a Witcher game. Although vehicles (and traffic) imo would still be many times more resource intensive than horses or boats, it now seems a likely inclusion for CP 2077.

The screen shots show a world more massive than I had ever expected from a Witcher game. Although vehicles (and traffic) imo would still be many times more resource intensive than horses or boats, it now seems a likely inclusion for CP 2077.

Depends. The animation requirements for realistic horses are probably a lot higher than manmade vehicles, but on the other hand if they actually expect you to DRIVE the vehicles in CP, it adds complexity. But what it does confirm is that the engine will be able to handle it.

@ illectrik

[tangent]

Every time I see your avatar, I read your posts in Richard Ayoade's voice. Ha. ;-)

[/tangent]

What the flip are you looking at? You think this is some kinda motha flipping joke? Motha flippas think everythings a motha flipping joke.

I was pretty stoked for CP77 but now finally I'm hyped up :D
just need an appropriate trailer now :D

Rejoice! For those who were wondering, TW3 will NOT be the last witcher game. Clarified here. :D

I'm glad they decided that Geralt's story comes to an end but not the witcher franchise. Instead of dragging his story over multiple games, now they can make something unexpected and fresh afterwards. thanks for the link.

some screens from Gameinformer

Top Bottom