Search results

+
  1. A

Summoning your car

To save CDPR from the roach bug situation I'd suggest when car is summoned, it appears on a nearby road only. So when player calls vehichle, it spawns on a road out of players sight and uses the traffic AI (which I'm assuming is in the game in some capacity) and slowly drives in close proximity...
  2. A

V Looks like a junkie

Cyberpunk 2077 presentation was great and all. IMO its one of the best E3 moments ever. But there is one thing I did not like and it's a big deal given what the game it is about. I though V looked like a total junkie. I don't like that. I understand there is customization but I don't know how...
  3. A

Outside light indoor bug

Outside light indoor bug In the starting cutscene where Yennefer is shown for the first time, the light in the background is too bright. Check out the 3rd and 4th image in the following link. The but goes away in the last image. http://imgur.com/a/Q3Jue I've also noticed this inside the...
  4. A

[BUG] Level 20 reward not received.

[BUG] Level 20 reward not received. I leveled up to 20 and the game showed I got a Decoy card as a reward but I didn't get it. Went in the collections, its still greyed out.
  5. A

My thoughts about Gwent so far and ODRIN CARD REQUEST!

My thoughts about Gwent so far and ODRIN CARD REQUEST! Hey everyone, Failed to play the server killers. Got an AMD R9 270x. So not a single round played. Crash after crash and so on. What a bummer. There appeared to be no coin toss feature to determine who plays first. Probably needed and...
  6. A

Witcher 2 Hairstyle

Witcher 2 Hairstyle As I understand, CDPR will soon say bye bye to the Witcher. That means no more patches. They'll be off to making Gwent and Cyberpunk. Now there's this one little thing (amongst a few others in other threads) that I don't see people ask for anywhere in the forums. So I've...
  7. A

Will the level cap be increased?

Will the level cap be increased? Far as I know, max level is 100 now. I want someone to confirm if it will remain so in future updates or if it will be increased. I ask because, I've just reached L100 and if there is plan to increase it further, I'll wait and not play until then. If I get...
  8. A

Mutation Bug

Mutation Bug Researched a few mutations in B&W with no problems. Started NG+. Can't research new mutations. If I press research or already acquired abilities, ability points are consumed. Am I not supposed to be able to research new abilities before I reach NG+ B&W or is this whole thing a bug...
  9. A

Some questions about Blood & Wine

Some questions about Blood & Wine Currently, I can play well over 30 fps with high foliage range setting except for crookback bog where I have to reduce from HBAO+ to SSAO to maintain playable fps without reducing foliage range. Ultra setting for foliage range is the biggest fps killer. the...
  10. A

CG Quality graphics settings, is it possible?

CG Quality graphics settings, is it possible? Witcher 3 is already a demanding game but I was wondering if it is possible to set the settings high enough to make the games graphics as good as the graphics in the in-game cutscenes like the one where Avallac'h summons the Naglfar with the...
  11. A

Wanna play this new game?

Wanna play this new game? The rule of the game is: say what you dislike (-) about something in the game followed by something you like (+) about it. Extra points for sarcasm. Take a look, you'll get how to play it. Lets play, C'mon, lets see how many pairs ya'll can come up with. - Waiting for...
  12. A

Drawing back mounted sowrd

Drawing back mounted sowrd No, I don't want to ruin the witcher for you. I'm sure many have noticed it as I did the first time I played Witcher game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IocQ_DZVAU0
  13. A

Levelling and Gear and Expansion

Levelling and Gear and Expansion Ok, I whined about this many times before but I'll take another more comprehensive stab at it. The level requirement for armor was increased and I was and am against it. It doesn't work with the games leveling system. For example, the final boss fight is a...
  14. A

Codex Eyesore

Codex Eyesore I'm a copletionist RPGamer but can't quite turely claim to be so because of the amount of reading material in RPGs. I've no problem with reading, just that I have difficulty with reading white text on black background and posting it in forums to see if this is a common problem or...
  15. A

My ideal Role Playing Game

My ideal Role Playing Game Ok, I'll start by saying that I'm a very new RPG gamer. My first is the Mass Effect series. But it is now clearly my favorite genre in gaming. I've played the Witcher 2 and 3, DA Inquisition, Skyrim, and all Assassins Creed games up to Black Flag (does this series...
  16. A

Novigrad is a real place

Novigrad is a real place DId you guys know Novigrad is a real place in Croatia. I just googled the name on a whim and the results were not Witcher related. Thought I'd just mention it here. Its a tourist destination and has some similarity to Witcher's Novigrad. Chk it out...
  17. A

New Gwent Faction: Geralt and Friends

New Gwent Faction: Geralt and Friends Just came to my mind so I wanted to share this idea for a new Gwent faction called GERALT AND FRIENDS. Close Combat: Geralt of Rivia - hero card - 15 special ability - brothers in arms - does not draw other witcher cards automaticall but if Eskel and...
  18. A

Anyone reached this spot on Spiekeroog?

Anyone reached this spot on Spiekeroog? I noticed there's a question mark on the east of Udalryk's old house on top of a mountain in Spiederoog. In one of the rooms in Udalryk's old house, there is a broken wall with broken planks. One can clearly see that it leads to the way to the marker. I...
  19. A

DirectX 12 ready?

DirectX 12 ready? Will there be any efforts to make the game take advantage of directx 12 once it's out? Found this link today showing some advantages of DX12 on the CPU front: http://www.anandtech.com/show/8962/the-directx-12-performance-preview-amd-nvidia-star-swarm/3 I recently bought a...
Top Bottom