Search results

+
  1. Gilthoniel

Leaderboard question (ranked mode)

Leaderboard question (ranked mode) Hello guys, I'm playing ranked mode and I've checked Leaderboard and instead of Europe I'm positioned under North America...is it a way how to change this? My Xbox One is from Europe I'm from Czech Republic, I'm on Czech Republic's Xbox Live account.
  2. Gilthoniel

New free PS4 theme and avatars for free

New free PS4 theme and avatars for free you can check it on official PS shop here: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/games/themes/gwent-the-witcher-card-game-geralt-ciri-theme/cid=EP4497-CUSA08234_00-ETH0000000000983 or directly in your PS4
  3. Gilthoniel

Premium cards

Premium cards Hello guys, just wanted to ask what is purpose of the premium cards which costing like twice more to craft and has animation of the characters? I've noticed some gold cards haven't any premium/animation will they be added later?
  4. Gilthoniel

XBOX ONE - error Gwent need an update but something went wrong

XBOX ONE - error Gwent need an update but something went wrong Cannot download the update at all. Anyone with the same issue? My connection is ok.
  5. Gilthoniel

Connection lost

Connection lost I'm getting a lot of game crashes saying that the Connection was lost and I should check my connectivity. It happens to me like 20x today...I tested my connection, restarted my router and everything is ok. I can play any other multiplayer games without any problem. All tests are...
  6. Gilthoniel

Question about Yennefer card

Question about Yennefer card I got this card and I play it often but what I've noticed is that Chironex doesn't remove 2 strength to all other units....in my latest game it removed 2 strength from golden cards but not from bronze ones which were "buffed" (green numbers) - is it suppose to...
  7. Gilthoniel

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Collector's Strategy Guide

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Collector's Strategy Guide Prima Games releasing new official guide with all DLC - and also collector's edition :) Exclusive Lithos: Two beautifully printed lithos featuring key characters from The Witcher’s universe. Digital Art Gallery: Explore the...
  8. Gilthoniel

Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles

Dark Horse and CD Projekt Red Launch ‘Witcher’ Collectibles Dark Horse Deluxe and CD Projekt Red are teaming up to produce a high-end product line based on The Witcher set to be released this fall. The product line will include everything from statues, busts, action figures, prop and...
  9. Gilthoniel

"Take what you want" quest (Where the Cat and Wolf Play)

"Take what you want" quest (Where the Cat and Wolf Play) I didn't kill the witcher. When I went for my reward and found his hideout, it is not possibile to interact with the chest at all, cannot finish the quest and get the sword. :( Did anyone have the same issue? Thanks.
  10. Gilthoniel

Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues)

Prime 1 Studio - Witcher 3 licence (collectible statues) Posted on September 2015 on the official Prime 1 facebook page: Prime 1 Studio and The Witcher (CD PROJEKT RED) are proud to announce that we will work together to bring the best Museum Masterline Series in your collection. Please stay...
  11. Gilthoniel

NG+ starting gear without steel sword

NG+ starting gear without steel sword Hello, I've started NG+ and noticed a bug with Geralt's original (starting) gear - that bug gives Geralt a leveled starting Witcher's silver sword, but not the Witcher's steel sword. I've tried it with other save but the same results - I'm getting one...
  12. Gilthoniel

Yennefer Screenshot Thread

Yennefer Screenshot Thread Ingame screenshots / gifs by @0nakita & collected by @Wasaabii28 Yennefer Gifs Various Quests + Threesome Tutorial Vizima: Last Wish Kaer Morhen Avallac'hs Lab Final Battle Preparations FBP Black & White The King is Dead - Long Live the King Do...
Top Bottom