Premium cards

+
Premium cards

Hello guys,

just wanted to ask what is purpose of the premium cards which costing like twice more to craft and has animation of the characters? I've noticed some gold cards haven't any premium/animation will they be added later?

Qeustion: Premium cards cant be milled for twice the value? I have a shiny dagon and I can only get 50 scraps out of it? :/

P1rateKing;n7303170 said:
Qeustion: Premium cards cant be milled for twice the value? I have a shiny dagon and I can only get 50 scraps out of it? :/

I don't know really but saw someone mention on here that one type was only millable for 200. Maybe that was the 1600 or 1800 craft able one. Sorry forgot the cost of the big one.

P1rateKing;n7303170 said:

Yeah Premium Cards are milled for the same amount as their normal version.

TheShift;n7303790 said:
Fingers crossed the woodland spirit will get anime-buffed
If i'm not mistaken that was one of the first cards we saw having a premium version (that and Villentretenmerth)

I don't know if I like the whole idea that you're even able to craft premuim cards. Was hoping they would only drop from kegs (or campaign, ...), so they'd actually be something to be excited about once you get them.

GrizzledLone;n7304660 said:
If i'm not mistaken that was one of the first cards we saw having a premium version (that and Villentretenmerth)

Weird that Villentretenmerth premium version isn't available if the premium version was first shown.

That was exactly my thinking when they introduced more premium cards.

EDIT: I was actually mistaken. It was Giant Toad and Villentretenmerth (in the announcment trailer, Villentretenmerth also in the 'join the beta' clip). And don't say it was just animated fire but not a complete premium card. If it was we'd have it by now.

Last edited:
GrizzledLone;n7308240 said:
That was exactly my thinking when they introduced more premium cards.

EDIT: I was actually mistaken. It was Giant Toad and Villentretenmerth (in the announcment trailer, Villentretenmerth also in the 'join the beta' clip). And don't say it was just animated fire but not a complete premium card. If it was we'd have it by now.

Yeah also I noticed that Yennefer and Zoltan cards aren't animated yet :(

In tutorial there is a premium Arachas and Fiend. Also there was Philippa shown a long time ago.. I want premium Aglais, Schirru and Keira already!!

GrizzledLone;n7304660 said:
I don't know if I like the whole idea that you're even able to craft premuim cards. Was hoping they would only drop from kegs (or campaign, ...), so they'd actually be something to be excited about once you get them.

Even though they're craftable there's no way I'm going to spend twice the scraps just for the cool animation, so at least for me the excitement factor still exists :p I was very happy when a premium Regis (whose normal version I'd already had for a long time) jumped out of the first keg I opened after this patch :D

Top Bottom