NG+ starting gear without steel sword

+
NG+ starting gear without steel sword

Hello,

I've started NG+ and noticed a bug with Geralt's original (starting) gear - that bug gives Geralt a leveled starting Witcher's silver sword, but not the Witcher's steel sword. I've tried it with other save but the same results - I'm getting one sword instead of two all the time.

Is that a common bug? Tried to search this forum but didn't find anything related to this.

Thank you.

Please can you tell me if it is a known bug or it is just problem on my Xbox One save? Thank you.

Same here, had Master Steel and Silver equipped with a starting Silver sword in my inventory, and I started NG+ twice, same both times.

Same here, had Master Steel and Silver equipped with a starting Silver sword in my inventory, and I started NG+ twice, same both times.

Thank you guys - good to know that I'm not only one. I know it is a simple Witcher's steel sword but I would like to have it at the start of the NG+ - I hope this bug will be fixed. :unsure:

Thank you guys - good to know that I'm not only one. I know it is a simple Witcher's steel sword but I would like to have it at the start of the NG+ - I hope this bug will be fixed. :unsure:

Aye, I used the starting gear (Kaer Morhen armor) in White Orchard anyway, changing back into my Feline gear before the Griffin fight as I prefer light armor :)

Being able to use all the starting gear, steel included, would be a nice option - can't be too hard to fix :x

If push comes to shove, on PC, you could spawn it in manually using console: "NPC Witcher Steel Sword"

Just saw the Xbox part - It is an annoyance either way.

I know I'm WAAAAY late to the party here but I had the same thing happen, but what I did have was the original starter weapons in the storage box. When I started my NG+ I checked the box and noticed that both starter weapons in there were leveled up. So now I have one Steel sword and 2 Silver starter weapons.

Could be useful information to any that like me, stumble across this page :)

Top Bottom