Search results

+
  1. K

Suggestion: Scoiateal need better ambush cards.

Suggestion: Scoiateal need better ambush cards. So, I decided to make a Ambush Scoia deck. There are not a lot of ambush cards, and not a lot of them are useful in the context of ambushing your foes. I saw one silver card that buffs everything on the row. And can be played on the foe's side...
  2. K

Suggestion: Custom Rules Mode

Suggestion: Custom Rules Mode Okay, here is a idea I had a while back. Basically, this is a mode where you can customise the rules of Gwent to your heart's desire and play with friends, or maybe with otherws who chooe the same rules. A couple of ideas for changeable rules: (Note: if you have...
  3. K

Brought 7 Card Kegs, drop rates feel a bit poor to me

Brought 7 Card Kegs, drop rates feel a bit poor to me Okay, so I wanted to test drop rates of cards a bit, so I thought to myself, I'm going to buy 7 card kegs, and see ROUGHLY what I get. What I got: Bunch of white rarity cards Multiple repeats (19) Amount of rare cards: 2 (Not counting...
  4. K

Finishing transactions message every log in.

Finishing transactions message every log in. SO I brought 2 kegs just once. No issues there, got them and all. But every time I've logged on since, I got this: We are finishing your previous transactions. If you see thiss message again please contact our technical support. So, that is what I...
  5. K

Question: how to craft premium cards?

Question: how to craft premium cards? I seem to recall the guys at CDPR saying you can craft premium cards as part o their plan to make obtaining all sorts of cards fairer. But I cannot figure out how to do it.
  6. K

Suggestion: give a slight something on loss/draw

Suggestion: give a slight something on loss/draw Okay, so I was thinking. I won a few and lost a few, and losing right now sucks, because you get nothing. In fact, I'd make it a point to GG every game I won, just so that the loser got somehing out of it. Because when I lost and did not get a...
  7. K

Thread to discuss middle ground ideas/ solutuon to CDPR's issues with some mechanics.

Thread to discuss middle ground ideas/ solutuon to CDPR's issues with some mechanics. Okay, so people seem to be divided over the whole Card Draw thing. Some think it's good, others bad. But I feel as though there can be a good middle ground here thaat keeps the spirit of Gwent. Problem is, I...
  8. K

My feedback on the game

My feedback on the game First off a disclaimer that might not have been seen: according to a post by Marcin Momot in the news thread it seems as though this may have been a older version of the game. Therefore some of this feedback may no longer apply. Okay, so now to start off. Personally...
  9. K

Gwent Challenge Mode?

Gwent Challenge Mode? Okay, in keeping with my tradition of alternating between threads for mode/options ideas, being hyped for Gwent, worring about some aspects and being releived slightly by CD Projekt Red staff, and making WAY too many threads, it's time for a Mode Idea! First it was Gwent...
  10. K

Skirmish/Player VS AI mode question?

Skirmish/Player VS AI mode question? I just read this on the Gwent Q and A site. I want to ask a couple of questions regarding this and the adventure if I may: Is Skirmish and Player vs AI the same mode or different modes? If the latter what does skirmish entail? SecondL While I understand...
  11. K

A chat about Single Player in Gwent.

A chat about Single Player in Gwent. So I was reading through one of the threads here and I saw this post by a CD Projekt Red person regarding single player: I also saw this: And : I figure this is a important matter to discuss. On the one hand, I can see the argument for selling the...
  12. K

Anyone gonna make a Theme Deck?

Anyone gonna make a Theme Deck? Okay, so I was just thinking. Assuming we can make decks (And why would you not be able to?) is anyone planning on making a type of themed deck? By which I mean for example, making a Dragon based deck, or a dark creatures based deck, or a Temeria Based deck, or...
  13. K

Ideas for Gwent Rules and Gameplay

Ideas for Gwent Rules and Gameplay Okay, so a while ago, I made a suggestion thread for Gwent Card Game Rules and customisation of those rules with some ideas for rules. It can be found here if you wish: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/101171-Ability-to-change-Gwent-Rules A staff...
  14. K

Little concerned about lack of music

Little concerned about lack of music So I saw this video that seems like a direct feed in another thread here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOMCYcdeWrc Notice something missing? Music? Yeah. Now I'm not just saying add music in. It also needs to be balanced against the game so you can hear...
  15. K

When will we get more news?

When will we get more news? it's been quiet... too quiet...
  16. K

Question about other Gwent games

Question about other Gwent games Okay, so, I have a question that admittidly is a little murky, but I do wish to ask it. A while back, before Gwent The Witcher Card Game was announced, I was looking for a way to play the old Gwent online without any hassle. I tried Google and found a good...
  17. K

How does Rarity work?

How does Rarity work? Okay, so maybe I'm missing it, but looking at the cards I can't see any difference between for example a Common Troop card and a legendary Troop card. I'm sure it's there but I miss it. Also, for that matter, how does premium cars work in rarity? Is a COmmon Premium...
  18. K

Improve on The Gwent Guide

Improve on The Gwent Guide Okay, so with the update, we got The Miraculus Guide To Gwent, and it helps. A bit. In that tells you you need to fight a certain amount of opponants, and in what maps unique cards are in. But honestly? I think it can be better. I've been playing Blood and Wine, and...
  19. K

What info can CD Project Red give us for now?

What info can CD Project Red give us for now? Okay, so I'm dying to know more about Gwent (And play it, but for that we must be patient) but I'm also aware that not a lot can be said or is ready yet or will change on player feedback. So what i want to know, if possible, is what CD Projekt Red...
  20. K

Deck Builder, Recipies, and other deck ideas? (Ideas: post here)

Deck Builder, Recipies, and other deck ideas? (Ideas: post here) Okay, so something I learned when playing The Witcher 3 is that apparently I'm bad at making decks. I would end up having WAY more cards then I should have for example. But this got me thinking: I'm not much of one for building a...
Top Bottom