Search results

+
  1. M

About Nilfgaard's Reveal Archetype

Gwent's factions have principles and the developers creating archetypes and cards with that. Nilfgaard principles are manipulating, getting intel, infiltrating on enemy rows etc. Reveal archetype is one of the different approaches of the getting intel principle. When it was beta, this archetype...
  2. M

About Ciri:Nani?!?! avatar

Hey I want to ask a question. I just hit the level 111 on Journey on Free tier. But I couldn't get the avatar. I didn't see any explanation about being on premium tier or not, but I couldn't get that. Is it only available the premium users or is it a bug? Thanks!
  3. M

[Visual] 1366x768 Resolution Visual Glitchs

Leader abilities has low resolution on 1366x768 Also some of the times, avatars be like this This happens since 6.0 update. I hope you'll fix in next update. Cheers.
  4. M

[Bug] Cards which resurrected by Experimental Remedy doesn't trigger some of the abilities

I'm not sure is it exist before but right now there is a problem on Expermental Remedy. It resurrects and plays that card. Deploy effects doesn't have a problem but effects like harmony etc doesn't be triggered. I tried this on a Harmony unit, harmony unit doesn't boosted itself. Also I tried...
  5. M

[Suggestion] Roll for Easier Daily Quests

Some of the days, I don't have much time for playing Gwent daily. Some of the daily quests are really hard to make, for example, winning 5 matches with a spesific faction is really hard to do against the others, or playing 40 artifacts also requires too much matches to play. They're granting...
  6. M

Can we roll back to 6.1.0

Really. After hotfix, still so many things problematic. So many interaction is bugged. For example, after hotfix I can see my avatar in any place. It's a visual bug I know but still there is some. For example, I played Cahir against NG Engine Vampire on seasonal mode, the game has been crashed...
  7. M

[Copyright] Witcher 3 Soundtrack

This is a TV show from Turkey, they're using the Witcher 3 Soundtrack probably without claiming the Copyrights. Here's the video (it's from official page) They haven't any English website but this is their website: https://www.tv8.com.tr/
  8. M

Android Release

We already know, there will be android release for Gwent on Q1 2020, but team just said that at when iOS app released. And we know, CDPR releases the stable build after they testing that build for a long time and we still haven't got any updates about Android release. So my question is, what is...
  9. M

Ciri Nova Rework

Hello and welcome. At the beggining, you probably thinking ciri: nova for spell/artifact heavy decks, she ressurects itselfs from the graveyard, i liked that idea. But after deck building rules (must be 12 or 13 units in deck) makes her unplayable. Ciri Nova needs to reworked i think.
  10. M

Visual Order and Countdown Bug

Not an important thing but this orders and countdown tick visuals appear like this at the start of the game.
  11. M

Villentretenmerth's Countdown

I'm not sure this is the right place but Villentretenmerth's countdown doesn't appear before it's ability triggered. Not a big deal but it could be a problem in future. Thanks.
  12. M

Forktail with Thrive Units Interaction

Forktail wasn't kill 1 point thrive units after be played. They gets buff before deploy ability resolves. Is it changed after December update? I killed my archespore with forktail. Actually i want to ask, is it bug or the true interaction?
  13. M

About Banished Cards

About Banished Cards Hello everyone! I have a little bit problem with banished/doomed cards. If you're playing any ressurect card like Freya, Hattori etc. you have to remember them, cause they're getting out from that game. Here's my opinion, don't change their ability, it's really ok. But...
  14. M

[Bug] Ambush Cards

[Bug] Ambush Cards When my opponent played an ambush card, it was revealled. I saw the card while my opponent plays it and i can see like this;
  15. M

[Possible Problem] Malena on New Patch

[Possible Problem] Malena on New Patch Hello again. Not confirmed by CDPR but as we know, row limits are coming to Gwent. What happens when you play Malena as a Spy or Loyal on full row? Is she kills that unit or ability not trigger? If she kills a unit, that's a cool sneaky buff for her, but...
  16. M

About Refreshed Keyword of Spawn

About Refreshed Keyword of Spawn Hello Gwent team and community. Actually i know Gwent Team doing their best and if there is something bad, they'll fix but i'm little bit worry about new spawn keyword. As you know, old spawn keyword means, "choose a card from a selected pool and play that card...
  17. M

[Suggestion] Letho Reborn

[Suggestion] Letho Reborn Hello. This is mert41994. As you can see, we can't see Letho on any kind of deck. Because it's ability is really weak and requires one more card to work and it's not really important swing either. Here's my change idea. 7 Str/Loyal Deploy: Lock and Destroy a Gold...
Top Bottom