Search results

+
  1. Snowflakez

So, is the Ciri Kitsune statue permanently sold out?

I've been trying to find some sort of information on this for a while. Asked Reds on Twitter, DMed, looked for an appropriate forum topic (there isn't one, it seems), etc. No dice. https://us.store.cdprojektred.com/product-eng-272-Ciri-and-the-Kitsune-Figure.html So, they apparently announced...
  2. Snowflakez

Gothic Remake Playable Teaser is being added to people's Steam libraries

If you own a Piranha Bytes or Gothic game, you'll notice that a Playable Teaser for THQ Nordic's Gothic remake is now in your library. It's about two hours long, and seeks to show off THQN's overall vision for the game. I've tried it myself, and I warn you, it's terribly optimized. I have a...
  3. Snowflakez

GRIMES IS LIZZY WIZZY!

WOOOO!
  4. Snowflakez

Check out this impressive Cyberpunk 2077-inspired Minecraft build

Pretty cool! Thoughts?
  5. Snowflakez

"We can make V speak any supported language and keep the rest of the game in English!" Clarified: Misunderstanding.

According to a Reddit post, which has a screenshot of a Facebook messenger conversation with the official Cyberpunk account, Cyberpunk 2077 will let us choose V's language while keeping the rest of the game in English. Whether or not this also means we can set English subtitles, I don't know...
  6. Snowflakez

Multiplayer confirmed

Interesting stuff. Discuss? Also, if I somehow missed it and this has already been posted, mods obviously feel free to delete/merge as needed. But, despite us having a few MP threads, I felt this maybe warranted its own for discussion, at least for a few days.
  7. Snowflakez

Greedfall: A weird Victorian/fantasy hybrid open-world RPG from Spiders

Spiders and Focus Home Interactive are working on a new RPG, which was first revealed at E3 2019. I thought it looked interesting then, I think it looks even more interesting now. It is releasing on September 10, 2019, which is nice, because even if it's not the greatest game in the world, maybe...
  8. Snowflakez

Request: An optional 'variable movement' combo key for PC users

Hi, everybody. This thread is intended as both a suggestion and a discussion, so while I'm certainly looking for support for the idea, you can do whatever you want, and I'd love to have a chat about it with anybody else. That's sorta the point of forums, after all. I included a poll to gauge...
  9. Snowflakez

Players can play the entire game without killing an enemy if you wish -- HOLY CRAP!!!

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/11/cyberpunk-2077-new-gameplay-details-from-the-e3-2019-demo GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S POSSIBLE!!! WTF! CDPR CHANGED THEIR MIND!!!!
  10. Snowflakez

Nostalgia Trip: Old Cyberpunk 2077 materials

Hi, everyone. Haven't made a new thread in a while. I was browsing through the Cyberpunk website the other day, and I was sad to see that a lot of the game's older materials, including concept art and blog posts, are completely gone. I understand this, as CD Projekt Red does not wish to give...
  11. Snowflakez

Outward - a pretty fun coop survival RPG

Been following this game for a while now, and it finally released today. If you've never heard of it, here's the gist: It's a third-person survival RPG with heavy "Adventure" elements. I.E., more about the journey than the destination, you have to prepare for travels and eat, sleep, drink, all...
  12. Snowflakez

I'm frustrated by the lack of a minimap - What do you think? [POLL]

Hi, everybody. Haven't made a thread in a while, but I've been thinking on this for some time now, and I realized how much it's bothering me. The lack of an in-game minimap in the gameplay we've seen so far is, in a word, infuriating for me. Look, I get it. People like compasses. People don't...
  13. Snowflakez

What 5 questions would you ask CDPR about the game (no perspective talk)?

Hey, everyone. As the title implies, I'm curious what your questions for CDPR would be. I was chatting with @kofeiiniturpa, and it occurred to me that the questions journalists have asked CDPR so far are all simply rehashed and often uninformed. In the three interviews we had yesterday, every...
  14. Snowflakez

Ford was just granted a Cyberpunk police car patent

Ford was just granted a Cyberpunk police car patent https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/f...an-ticket-you/ Pretty cool sounding. I was covering the story and realized you guys might be into it (I didn't write this one). Summary: the car can drive itself around town, automatically pull someone...
  15. Snowflakez

Cyberpunk 2077's "RPG" systems - how should they work?

Cyberpunk 2077's "RPG" systems - how should they work? In order to try to keep things more on-topic (since this discussion seems to bleed into a bunch of other topics where it isn't terribly appropriate), I thought I'd create a thread where we can all discuss Cyberpunk 2077's RPG...
  16. Snowflakez

CP2020 getting a new iteration anytime soon?

CP2020 getting a new iteration anytime soon? Hey, folks. I'm not super well-versed in the Cyberpunk 2020 tabletop universe, I've mostly stuck to D&D 5E recently. I'm having trouble finding online groups for 2020, and I figured part of that may be attributable to its age. Does anyone know if...
  17. Snowflakez

E3 2018 and Beyond- What I think will happen

Hey, this is pretty interesting: https://www.cdprojekt.com/pl/forums/...1/#post-124912 Most of us already knew about CDPR's plans to release the game within that time frame, but for those who didn't, it sounds like we can expect a release date by 2021, but they intend to release ANOTHER AAA...
Top Bottom